The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please sign this petition.

imi

Would that be the one featured in the 'Louis Theroux meets...' tv thing? Still keeps a room for "The Duchess" etc...

Strange :blink:........ However I know a bloke that calls his mum the Dutchess of Bakewell :rolleyes:

She's not a real Dutchess though......

Just a tart ;)

Anyone seen my coat??

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strange :blink:........ However I know a bloke that calls his mum the Dutchess of Bakewell :rolleyes:

She's not a real Dutchess though......

Just a tart ;)

Anyone seen my coat??

Quiet night on duty is it sir? :D

I wonder what Saville actually does all day. Does he still work? I'm assuming not. I wonder if he has a massive amount of savings or income from business interests.

Still doing the charity thing I'd imagine. He's raised milljions Rodney.

I wonder what Savile actually does all day. Does he still work? I'm assuming not. I wonder if he has a massive amount of savings or income from business interests.

He wanders around his "back garden" (the park), goes to The Flying Pizza or Pizza Express and once refuelled he works as an adhoc superhero.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7568886.stm

I worry that there is a scary secret with Mr Savile though, something doesn't seem right with him.

Yes, does that make my reply more valid now?

Not at all.

But we do have something in common it.

Its just very clear that people appear afraid to condemn Isreal. Even when they commit war crimes and are in the wrong? Why? Ofcourse they have a right to defend themselves, no one has disputed that. But is that really all they are doing? I personally think not.

I am someone who believes in peace and seek the truth. So I research, not from one source but various sources, and come to my own conclusions.

I read the Independent on a daily basis. My views are very balanced. I do not support either or. I support peace, and the dream that one day there will be world peace. It’s a dream which I suspect I will never see.

I dont know if your reply to me was fed from an instinctive to defending a lady (Charlotte) which is no bad trait.

Ok, David Icke isn’t the most credible of writers it appears. Fair enough. I take much of what I read with a pinch of salt. However, much of what he has written in that article (although I suspect most wont read it due to his ‘credibility’), has been echoed by journalists and writers elsewhere.

In any case, in this thread I have disagreed with the views of some as they have of mine- Theres no issues there.

You may not agree with me, and you may even choose to dislike me for not having the same views. I personally do not hold grudges, and so will still enjoy fragments of your dry humour.

He wanders around his "back garden" (the park), goes to The Flying Pizza or Pizza Express and once refuelled he works as an adhoc superhero.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7568886.stm

I worry that there is a scary secret with Mr Savile though, something doesn't seem right with him.

I have my suspicions. I certainly wouldn't post them on a public forum though.