The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please sign this petition.

imi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TrickTT I was interested in learning from you, and if you have time, I would like your opinion on some of the points below.

1) Hamas publicly called for the destruction of Israel, did Israel ever publicly call for the annhilation of Palestine?

2)You say that Palestinians voted Hamas in. How do you know that the votes weren't rigged to tip the balance in favour of Hamas?

3) What were the other benefits of voting for Hamas, were there better prospects for kids, more chance of safer streets, for example?

4) Did the Palastinians vote for Hamas out of fear of Hamas, or without thinking of possible consequences?

5) Do you believe that the German civilian population deserved to die for voting Hitler in in 1933?

6) In the animal kingdom , if one troop of monkeys were pushed to a side off some land by reddish persecuted monkeys. If there was a head monkey above the two groups, could the original monkeys win a claim in a monkey court to have the land transferred back to them? If not why not. Also would the original monkey troop pine for the land that they were pushed from?

It's times like this that I think we are lucky not to live bordering on a country which seems to have radically opposing views on things. I mean it would be bad enough if we shared a border with France, let alone Egypt, Saudia arabia, Iran, or Palestine. Not that it would have happened, but imagine if the powers that be chose Wales as the new Jewish State after the WW2. Would not have been appropriate, due to the lack of bethlehem and many other sound reasons, but it maybe have been safer for the Jewish People.

I think Ewen makes a good point about reasoning.

Also, I find it very hard to see this country as one sponsoring acts of terrorism, and the same (but to a slightly lesser extent, America). But I do understand how other countries might see us as terrorists and not liberators. :(

point 6 is a classic!:D

Doesnt change the fact that the points he raises MANY other writers have done so.

Ofcourse, they are labelled as being abit loopy.

Someone that thinks the world is run by lizards is loopy, there's no labelling about it.

Oh I dunno...

uAGTJErVNBU

But when you did you lost the tiny amount of credibility you had built up in the thread,

Bad move but it's easily done when you are grasping for information on a subject you know very little about.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. I didnt realise you were the bearer of credibility mind.

I dont know much about David Icke, i just found what he has written similar to other articles i have read on the subject of war funding.

Infact thats the first time i had read an article by him. It was posted on another discussion forum.

I could equally state that your credibility in my eyes has lessened, due to the fact that you assume i know very little about this subject - In actual fact, i have been very refrained. As it happens, my credibility in people does not lessen because they have differing views.

I strive to learn more, and improve my knowlede of world events.

Have you ever fought in a war?

Since you have suddenly jumped into the thread on page ten, do you mind airing your view on the matter?

Sorry to hear you've been refrained, having said this if all you want to do is spread the propaganda of Icke with a copy and paste from someone else then maybe you'd be better off having a break from it.

Have you ever fought in a war?

Yes, does that make my reply more valid now?

Since you have suddenlt jumped into the thread on page ten, do you mind airing your view on the matter?

Page 4 and I do mind, like RedM I've expressed my wealth of knowledge on this subject elsewhere and I'm weary of it now, a man can only help change the world so much and I need to get my energy back up.

Don't let my sudden appearance put you off though Axle, keep spreading the word...

A turquoise shell suit. Who did he think he was? Jimmy Saville.

Speaking of Sir Jim, I have this recurring dream (not really) that he is what Liam Gallagher will be like in 30 years time- stepping out of his caravan when his investments and rock n roll career have nose dived. Just a tracksuit in said colour, a cigar, and a cheeky story to tell, here and there.

Sir Jim lives in a penthouse apartment overlooking Roundhay Park in Leeds. I hope Liam Gallagher doesn't end up here too.

Would that be the one featured in the 'Louis Theroux meets...' tv thing? Still keeps a room for "The Duchess" etc...

Page 4 and I do mind, like RedM I've expressed my wealth of knowledge on this subject elsewhere and I'm weary of it now, a man can only help change the world so much and I need to get my energy back up.

You're a sarky bugger but I like you anyway.