The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Please sign this petition.

imi

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way any rational person could view these attacks as anything but a war of aggression resulting in the indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians. These are war crimes. Period.

But hey, ignorance is bliss and all that.:(

Lets just imagine for a moment, that you pissed off your neighbour for whatever reason.. Imagine waking to find your Supra in tatters.. Well, these people are losing much more then that to you and i.

I know what i would do if a man came into my house and took all that belonged to me. Thing is i am rational - i would NOT then go after that mans mother, father, son, sister, brother, uncle, aunt, home etc etc...

Just my 2 pence worth.

Totally agree, I paid my membership to come here and talk about cars and have a laugh with like minded folk, not get into political debates about current affairs in other countrys and such..

I am fairly convinced that the club is grateful for your contribution. There are plenty of threads about cars so you should find yourself right at home here. As to threads that you dont necessarily care or have an interest in, I am sure you can manage a extra mouse click to navigate away. If not, then so be it.

I think the topic starter of this would be better off trying to gain support for such a petition on a more suitable site.. IE one that is related to the topic the petition is about. Simple as really for me.

:tongue:

I refer to a fair post by Branners.....where he says..

Imi has been told this before, there is a huge cross section of members on the forum. There are views here that will run contrary to what may be the norm and there are views here that could border on the racist in many directions.

THIS thread is and continues to be meant to alert the ones who DO actually care......for the ones that dont; you know what NOT to do; for ones that DONT agree, dont sign it.

Fairly straight forward I would have thought.....:blink:

You know, regardless of topic, this following quote really tickles me as i have seen this kind of quote on another forum...

I paid my membership to come here and talk about cars and have a laugh with like minded folk, not get into political debates about current affairs in other countrys and such..

I didnt see anyone telling you to 'get into a political debate'.

Sorry was someone your hand in typing your replies to this thread? If so i may be able to help.

You paid for your membership? Guess what? I paid for my membership too:)

I also happen to think there are a few pointless topics posted on this site. I have probably posted some myself- However i dont have to let them know that i think their topic is pointless. I just simply dont get involved in the topic. If its going to stress you out, dont get involved and just stick to 'talking about cars and having a laugh'. Simple when you think about it really.

IMI your very subjective petition is a waste of time. All it takes is one of your mates to fire a nuke at the jews and they instantly operate the "Samson" option, which is all 232 nukes let off at once which will turn the middle east into a massive glass car park.

If people leave the Jews alone and stop taking shots at them the world would be a more peaceful place. We need leaders that stick to their word unlike Arafat who seemed a compulsive liar. If you feel that strong go live in there and make a real difference rather than talking about it. Peace man......................chill....................

IMI your very subjective petition is a waste of time. All it takes is one of your mates to fire a nuke at the jews and they instantly operate the "Samson" option, which is all 232 nukes let off at once which will turn the middle east into a massive glass car park.

If people leave the Jews alone and stop taking shots at them the world would be a more peaceful place. We need leaders that stick to their word unlike Arafat who seemed a compulsive liar. If you feel that strong go live in there and make a real difference rather than talking about it. Peace man......................chill....................

:eow::yeahthat:

couldnt agree more

As forshadowed by Axle, I will say that after clickling on the link I noticed some things:

1) The list of people seems to contain a high proportion of Asian sounding names.

2) The petition calls for sanctions on Israel.

3) There is more from the creator of the Poll asking for Israel to be punished for punishing others. It says that Israeli tatics are cruel and malicious, and that they are not interested in peace. It blames them for creating a breeding ground for extremism and says that they have "squandered good will".

Axle, I read your post and I noticed some things:

1) You talk about a war of aggression. Talk to me about one example of a war of peace. :zen:

2) What is your definition of a rational person? Are we not all highly driven by other impulses that are less than logical? :zen:

3) How is it possible for state of the art Israeli weaponary to be indescriminate? Or are you refering to the people who control that weaponary?

4) When is the death of a child through military action not a war crime? :zen:

5) What is worth more to you, 5 Palestinian lives or one Jewish life?

6) Have Palestinians committed anything worse against the Israelis than burglary?

That's my ha'penny worth.

There is no way any rational person could view these attacks as anything but a war of aggression resulting in the indiscriminate murder of innocent....

Just my 2 pence worth.

Interesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your view is, as infered by you above post, irrational.

As far as I am concerned if you are firing missles into my backyard all the time I'd happily go over and shoot you. What's not rational about that?

Interesting that anyone who doesn't agree with your view is, as infered by you above post, irrational.

As far as I am concerned if you are firing missles into my backyard all the time I'd happily go over and shoot you. What's not rational about that?

Im sorry to say i have to agree in part with that. They have a right to defend themselves.

I cant recall a single time that Israel struck first. The situation is always vunerable when the president of Iran said he would sacrafice half his people in a war if he could wipe Israel of the face of the earth, just as well Israel is well equipped to defend. Why are such big powers picking on a small nation of about 6 million people. Prejudice? sectarian? racist? is it the tiny bit of land they call their country?

Absolutely, and in the strongest possible terms I will not sign this, because the Palestinians are not "innocent civilians". They voted for Hamas. Hamas is a terrorist organisation that openly called for the destruction of Israel prior to the last Palestinian election, and a majority voted for them, presumably fully aware that Hamas intended to attack Israel.

If you believe in the democratic system, then you must also believe these rocket attacks are supported by the majority of Palestinians, so therefore the inevitable consequences must also be supported by the majority of Palestinians.

I hope there is a soloution to the middle east, but I fear that, much like the Germans who voted for Hitler prior to WW II, the Palestinians who voted for Hamas are responsible for much bloodshed on both sides, now and in the future.

Absolutely, and in the strongest possible terms I will not sign this, because the Palestinians are not "innocent civilians". They voted for Hamas. Hamas is a terrorist organisation that openly called for the destruction of Israel prior to the last Palestinian election, and a majority voted for them, presumably fully aware that Hamas intended to attack Israel.

If you believe in the democratic system, then you must also believe these rocket attacks are supported by the majority of Palestinians, so therefore the inevitable consequences must also be supported by the majority of Palestinians.

I hope there is a soloution to the middle east, but I fear that, much like the Germans who voted for Hitler prior to WW II, the Palestinians who voted for Hamas are responsible for much bloodshed on both sides, now and in the future.

:yeahthat:

Was what i was about to say more or less