The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650BHP - You are going to love this one

SupraAyf

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to be honest the way people are saying you wont get near 500, anything above that i be happy with and will still say i was wrong BUT it would prove loads wrong still at that BHP

ok but at what boost to get your 500 are you asking interpro to run??

Is the AEM mapped to this boost or are you getting interpro to map you up to the desired boost on the day ?

One thing you cant deny, the man has a rate of 61 posts/day. Thats impressive figures:D

Too true - I'm also quite impressed by the fact that he is a new poster and yet he is prepared to take on the whole forum (and the knowledge it has too).

This could be like the theory of evolution where the entire Supra speaking world knows only one way of building a Supes engine and yet one bright fellow comes along in a million years who turns the whole theory upside down on its head:innocent:

Too true - I'm also quite impressed by the fact that he is a new poster and yet he is prepared to take on the whole forum (and the knowledge it has too).

This could be like the theory of evolution where the entire Supra speaking world knows only one way of building a Supes engine and yet one bright fellow comes along in a million years who turns the whole theory upside down on its head:innocent:

Watch this space

Just read every page of this, Best thing since Nizam left. Mate I feel sorry for you, Your tune is full of sh*t and taking you for a ride. Please don't argue your point because you don't know what your talking about, your just telling us what you have been told by some joker, 650bhp on stock tubbs? Yeah right and im getting 500bhp from my air intake. Tust me the guys on here know what they are talking about.

Good luck.

i hope you get some big numbers m8 i really do as id love to see page after page of appologies :D:D

Well it sounds like its impossible but nobody else has tried hybrids like this with the wastegate so who knows BUT im still confident it be 550 or over. Why the heck would this guy lie whens hes coming with me to interpro hes got big expectations of the car and is very confident. ive been up the unit all day talking to him saying to him "you dont realise how important this is" he said "i know how important it is ive read all of this and am certain we can do it