The mkiv Supra Owners Club

650BHP - You are going to love this one

SupraAyf

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's a 650hp twin setup on std turbo shell fella tidy the engine bay and you would have to take it to some shows this year and you will attract some more attention;)

Well yeah wanted to do this for ages just dont know anyone who goes and i wanted to wait til i finished doing it. but either way i know im gonna get 550 BHP+ so even at that power it will attract interest. Its all down to monday...and to be honest when you got 100's of people saying the oposite to what im saying it makes me edgy about monday but confidence is high so lets see. But i wouldnt mind knowing if it does these figures im saying, what happens then????? just curious

Sorry Adam, maybe you should speak to this magic tuner, he can probably unlock another 200bhp out of yors lol,

I'd love that:) But I think not.

Well yeah wanted to do this for ages just dont know anyone who goes and i wanted to wait til i finished doing it. but either way i know im gonna get 550 BHP+ so even at that power it will attract interest. Its all down to monday...and to be honest when you got 100's of people saying the oposite to what im saying it makes me edgy about monday but confidence is high so lets see. But i wouldnt mind knowing if it does these figures im saying what happens then????? just curious

I understand you being edgy, but as has been said before if it doesn't work out like you want you wont be the 1st person on here to be given false hope. And there is nothing wrong with it. It happens.

Well yeah wanted to do this for ages just dont know anyone who goes and i wanted to wait til i finished doing it. but either way i know im gonna get 550 BHP+ so even at that power it will attract interest. Its all down to monday...and to be honest when you got 100's of people saying the oposite to what im saying it makes me edgy about monday but confidence is high so lets see. But i wouldnt mind knowing if it does these figures im saying, what happens then????? just curious

Hats off to you for standing up for what you believe but I will be very surprised if it makes over 500hp.

My car is running big twins with crazy cam profiles and a few other bits and pieces :) and that made 550hp at 1.0 bar on SRR dyno.

Good luck

Lee

1. Ellis = 445BHP

2. J80leo = 501 bhp

3. AlanM = 404 BHP

4. Supra10000 550+

5. Lee P = 450 bhp on a proper dyno!

The best part with them figures you guys put.. apart from the 404 off alan... they are all amounts that yesterday everyone reckoned couldnt be got but yet today they can... everyone said it wouldnt go near 450

Edited by supra10000 (see edit history)

The best part with them figures you guys put.. apart from the 404 off alan... they are all amounts that yesterday everyone reckoned couldnt be got but yet today they can everyone said it wouldnt go near 450

It was the 650 figure that was getting people out of their chairs - we're reasonable folk here and ready to give others the benefit of the doubt!:grouphug:

The best part with them figures you guys put.. apart from the 404 off alan... they are all amounts that yesterday everyone reckoned couldnt be got but yet today they can everyone said it wouldnt go near 450

If its running decent hybrids and your "tuner" winds the boost up it should reach 450hp very max, if they are stock turbos then you wont see any where near that.

1. Ellis = 445BHP

2. J80leo = 501 bhp

3. AlanM = 404 BHP

4. Supra10000 550+

5. Lee P = 450 bhp on a proper dyno!

6. SupraD06 = 430 BHP

7.Rich = 440fwhp on proper dyno

I made 473rhhp at thor and 450ftlb of torque on hybrids with built engine,cams,650cc injectors and loads more.

The best part with them figures you guys put.. apart from the 404 off alan... they are all amounts that yesterday everyone reckoned couldnt be got but yet today they can... everyone said it wouldnt go near 450

No not at all. Hybrids are capable of 450bhp. No-one disputes that. Its the 650bhp that people are saying is unachievablelike this.

It was the 650 figure that was getting people out of their chairs - we're reasonable folk here and ready to give others the benefit of the doubt!:grouphug:

That figure is given by the company that upgraded the turbos they are proffesionals why should i not believe them they have done a lot of work for my tuner in the past decade and will carry on doing work for him. Dont you find it funny that all these big modification companys arnt on here proving to me it cant be done cos lets face it they all Know about it as this thread was viewed over 3000 times by 10 am this morning.

Edited by supra10000 (see edit history)