The mkiv Supra Owners Club

500 bhp 3S-GTE Trial Supra Available for Import from Japan

well if anybody wants this car imported please get in touch..

http://jmimports.mine.nu:10100/yahoo/trans_parts.php?code=OCZoMTI2MzM4Njk0Jmh0dHA6Ly9hYy5jLnlpbWcuanAvNy8xMDIyLzE3ODMvMDAwL2ltZzE5My5hdWN0aW9ucy55YWhvby5jby5qcC91c2Vycy82LzYvMC81L3RyaWFsX2Jhc2UyMDA3LXRodW1iLTEyMzE0MDkwMzY4NzYyMi5qcGc=

we can also register the car to UK plates then ship to EU for easier registration..

if your interested PM me or email me at [email protected]

thanks

What's so special Graham - I ain't got a clue about this engine so I assume it's a good bit of kit to have in a Mkiv?

Just always something I wanted to do... its a much lighter 2l 4 cylinder turbo'd engine. Weight of the engine sits much further back.

Why the conversion? Lighter engine, the weight is also further back. It's an engine which can be tuned well also, though maybe not as much as the 2JZ-GTE. Im sure there is a member on here who had a decant dyno readout with this conversion:)

DISCLAIMER: I could be totally wrong, not knowing much about engines:rolleyes:

I thought that the JGTC supra's used that engine to, but I could be wrong, I often am, :)

I would say the benifits are that it helps greatly with handling as it shifts all the engines weight behind the front axles, and helps shift more weight towards the back of the car.

I thought that the JGTC supra's used that engine to, but I could be wrong, I often am, :)

I would say the benifits are that it helps greatly with handling as it shifts all the engines weight behind the front axles, and helps shift more weight towards the back of the car.

Correct, but not quite the same engine, but developed from it.

Nice car with the Falken livery, reminds me of the Skylines Falken used to race and win, using the same tyres that some people seem to think are not all that;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.