The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lots of new single conversion parts for sale

mrdsukautos

As a few of you already know i am now leaving the country to live in germany so all my conversion parts are now for sale

I only want what i paid for them at time from MVP(i got a better exchange rate at time of purchase ) so i have posted my cost then and the cost now at exchange rate the actual pound price i want last

Also remember you are also saving the shipping from USA,customs etc as well on top of actual purchase price

All parts are new unless stated otherwise

All parts are plus postage unless stated otherwise

but ill postage out dependent on what you buy as if you buy more than 1 item postage will obviously be cheaper

Please call me if you want as i cant be on here all the time and sometimes im not online for 3 days at a time

07969 974 856

Lol i knew someone would try it on

call me jamie we can discuss what you want

And remember im a true tight scotsman so no crazy offers or ill be telling you where to go :p

I can be called up to midnight anyday of week

Ps. im not really open to offers but if you buy a few items and dependent on amount of parts i will sort some sort of discount (maybe) ^^

Lol i knew someone would try it on

call me jamie we can discuss what you want

And remember im a true tight scotsman so no crazy offers or ill be telling you where to go :p

I can be called up to midnight anyday of week

Ps. im not really open to offers but if you buy a few items and dependent on amount of parts i will sort some sort of discount (maybe) ^^

Hi

In interested in the fuel kit if jamie hasnt already bought it please!!!

Thanks

J

its all wrapped up brand new and never been unwrapped so id prefer not to take a pic

its exactly the same as all other trd spoilers you will see if you search on forum ;)

Ok no worries quite understandable!

Does it have the carbon end caps as well or just the carbon fin and FRP sides?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.