The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ronaldo Ferrari crash

hogmaw

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he said something like this: 'Au! Esse é definitivamente um criminoso, ref! Eu não posso acreditar que você não vai conceder-me uma multa por isso! É tão injusto. Estou tendo a minha bola, enorme chumaço de dinheiro, e ir para casa.'

Or something like that! ;)

footballers = Ugly

if i were in to men who did sport it would be rugby all the way for me :)

Bizarre comment. Why would you say thousands of men are ugly because they play a certain sport? I would of thought rugby players would be less attractive generally and considering how much they get knocked around..

Bizarre comment. Why would you say thousands of men are ugly because they play a certain sport? I would of thought rugby players would be less attractive generally and considering how much they get knocked around..

That's maybe, but 'they've got lovely thighs'. So I hear a lot! Cauliflowers for ears though ;)

I think so, it's not the one that was on Fifth Gear, the sides are too smooth... Well one of them is.

EDIT :

Ferrari California

http://static.blogo.it/autoblog/ferrari-california/FerrariCalifornia.jpg

Ferrari 599GTB

http://www.autounleashed.com/images/ferrari_599_gtb_tuning.jpg

Ronaldos

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45357000/jpg/_45357360_crash1.jpg

its the 599GTB look at the side air vents and mirrors.

It'd be interesting to see if a member who crashed their Supra in the tunnel would get the same comments about bad driving, assumptions of excessive speed and insults to their personality.

He can be an arrogant cock on the football pitch but I'll reserve my judgement on his personality until I meet him.

Besides, it's clearly a Saab.

It'd be interesting to see if a member who crashed their Supra in the tunnel would get the same comments about bad driving, assumptions of excessive speed and insults to their personality.

I suspect they would, from the honest people anyway.

HTH

BTW: Was it a 456 he crashed?

Im not a huge football fan and think there all overpaid by a huge amount but cant see why anybody would be unhappy that he's not injured !!

Because the guy is an absolute arse. One of the most hated footballers arround, Playing for one of the most hated teams. Granted he is very tallented but he is one of those players that falls over if anyone goes near him. And also from what ive seen quite unprofesional, didnt he say publicly at some point he doesnt want to play for Man U because he would rather play for barcelona? If i was getting paid his ammount of money he should shut up and put up till his contract ends.

Anyway, enough of my rant. He could have at least got a broken leg

Because the guy is an absolute arse. One of the most hated footballers arround, Playing for one of the most hated teams. Granted he is very tallented but he is one of those players that falls over if anyone goes near him. And also from what ive seen quite unprofesional, didnt he say publicly at some point he doesnt want to play for Man U because he would rather play for barcelona? If i was getting paid his ammount of money he should shut up and put up till his contract ends.

Real Madrid..