The mkiv Supra Owners Club

HKS T51r KAI, manifold, etc

T2 MSW

Just gathering intrest at the minute. Looking to sell the HKS T51R KIA BB turbo :(

for sale are the following parts

1) T51R KAI BB Turbo.

2) HKS V-Band Manifold.

3) All V-Band Claps (Exhaust side & Manifold).

4) Brand new HKS GTII Wastgate including all fittings.

5) All oil and water lines (Both feed and drain).

6) 4.5" Downpipe flange for custom DP.

Any questions please PM me. Will get some pictures up if anyone is intrested.

£2400 No offers ;)

New or used?

The turbo is used everything else is brand new - Ill get the exact details from Jay's thread.

I was only thinking the other day what I would do if this came up for sale :D, I guess it's the one I sold you.

Think I might put my new wheels up for sale I hope this is still around when they sell :)

It certianly is Pal, I may be having a change of plans :)

Guest suprabass

Are you willing to split any parts mate?

namely

5) All oil and water lines (Both feed and drain).

6) 4.5" Downpipe flange for custom DP.

Dammit if i was not having the car resprayed i would off had this in a heart beat:(

Thought you may be intrested pal, turbos like this dont come up for sale offen and it would look great with that velocity stack ;) :tempted:

Are you willing to split any parts mate?

Sorry should have put that at the start - this sale would be for the whole lot not willing to split - sorry :)

what else would be needed for a complete install? injectors and re-map.......i am really interested

you would need Injectors, ECU a Down Pipe fabricating with the flange. That would be the minimum but This sort of setup would really suit a built engine more :)

by complete you mean every single little thing i would need to put it onto a bpu tt? £2400 for the T51 is pushing my limit. but your kits price seems more suitable.

Everything turbo down pipe with wideband plug

manifold

intake pipe

oil lines

turbo blanket

filter

and everything including the manifold has been wraped in exhaust wrap and the turbo is polished

a great setup for running any power levels or built or not built engines in my opinion yes its a older turbo but my god it performs well

It is slightly laggey but personally i like that as it makes driving around town alot moreuser freindly

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.