The mkiv Supra Owners Club

trial rear

debonaire9989

what i have for sale is a trial rear copy, it was bought by alan999 from knightracer in a group buy, fitting brackets included. due to the size of the bumper i would rather the buyer collects it.

I paid £300, so im looking to sell for £300

i never put this on the car as i never realy got the funds sorted and with my current financial status i need to free up some cash

thanks for looking, Dave :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont go to miami mate. you will only get shot or stabbed :p

When i drove from orlando to key west everyone we soke to told us to avoid it. so we took a massive tetour.

Yeah cheers for the confidence boost, lol.

Already booked it, off in September, gutted as I really want a Trial rear, look awesome!

F**k it, I'll have it, I can't pick it up until weekend after next though, can I transfer you half now and give you the other half when I collect it?

if you would prefer you can give it all to me when you collect, save the hassle of transfers :). Also if you have any problems with transport i have a van, so if you live near i might be able to help you out :)

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.