• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:limp::gayfight::sex:

:D

:tongue: :D

All of the time Shane....and guess what...they are probably right!!!

Yes mate...probably...ah well...:D

i get the same comments from my misses, i think every body does who is a true petrol head i hope

It seems like you think the same as me because I was hoping that I was not the only one who gets these comments!

Totally agree. Its an attemption thing. They don't like competition and resent the car for the time you spend on it. I'm sure it would be the other way around too if Clare was a petrol head and I wasn't.

Yeah probably...even my mum moans about the Supra ffs...''why don't you get rid of that stupid car''

I snap back and say it's not stupid!! :D

Then my mum doesn't say anything after that...job well done!

I got divorced so went out and bought a skyline gtr v spec and a TT supra

Happy as a pig in sh*t !

(Wrote the skyline off last year but I bought an original mini cooper 997 cc woohoo)

Hehe, that's the spirit...:D

Women eh, can't live with 'em, can't drug 'em, cut them into small pieces and scatter their remains around various parts of the Hertfordshire countryside in remote areas that even a man out walking his dog would stumble cross and then carry on with a normal life telling friends and family that she went out for milk one morning and never came back!

:blink: :D

trust me i know how you feel. my cars labelled 'The B*tch' because im so attached to it. but my girlfriend knows i love her to so she just says it as a joke. all i can say is try keeping the other half semi-satisified so they dont complain. However there are pro's and cons of the sup vs girlfriend arguement.

Pro's:-

*Sup is always ready when you are - dont have to wait 3 hours

*She doesnt scream or shout

*She doesnt care about certain dates

*She never gets moody and makes you feel bad

*Puts a big grin on your face

*I dont have to buy her chocolates on a certain time of the month to cheer her up

Con's

*sup costs a fortune to run (like a girlfriend doesnt'? :innocent:)

*everyone perv's on her

*cant think of any thing else.:sly:

Anyways simple answer, if you girlfriends screams that you spend too much time on the car simply say this and i guarantee she will go quite and never say it again 'do you rather i spend my time and money on the car or another woman??? hey? no, exactly so shut up?'

Ahh...thanks Adnan, i'll keep that in mind...:D

He used to....... until i drove it :bang:

in all seriousness, he doesnt, i think i love it more tbh

My ex however was deeply fixated with his car, and it drove me up the wall :rolleyes:

Well you are the only woman I know wo will help her Boyfriend/Fiancee with the Supra...or any car for that matter...

I think all of my ex's would happily set light to my Supra and watch it burn...

That's how much I think they were jealous of it and hated it...:D

Babe magnet? I guess.

Thing is, I'm in Tesco doing my weekly shop, my Supe is parked up (not in one of the aisles) so no one knows I have one whilst shopping, so what do I do?

...Bump into ladies in the shop and go *cough* 'I've got a Supra!' *cough* 'Please can I have sex with you?' or perhaps in the Bakery section I could try sneaking in a random "Donuts?? I'll show you donuts. I have a Supra you know!" kind of quip.

Dear Deidre, can you help?

That describes you in detail mate...:D

Ahhh, I had this once with one of my old Civic's, I still remember the conversation.....

Girlfriend: Are we going with everyone to Xscape on Saturday?

Me: Would love to but I need to get to the bottom of this misfire problem on the civic.

Girlfreind: You have the 306 though, we can take that.

Me: We could.......but I'd rather fix this misfire.

Girlfreind: I've had it up to here with that stupid car.......it's me or the car your decision!

Me: The cars not stupid........(hang up)

Never saw her again

Haha...that made me chuckle...

You sound a bit like me, it was stupid how many countless arguements there was over the Supra for comments lke that! :D

Do go on... :D

There are a lot of 'ugly girls' and there all really weird in someway or another and everybody on checkout is really overweight, there is some sort of pattern/conspiracy to it but I just need to work it out:sly::D

Oh and Woo Hoo 5000 posts:d

He can't 'impress' them into submission with just the mention of his superb motor! ;)

Yes I once ordered a hamburger in a well known Scottish franchaise- I mentioned the word supra and like some kind of automaton she merely asked if I wanted fries with that. I feel his pain.

I get... "you love that car more than me", "you spend more money on that car than me", etc, etc. I dont think I help matters when I can't think of a responce other than "I'm sorry, cinema tonight? I'll drive."

Hoff...

That's EXACTLY what I have got in the past...:D

I just roll my eyes and change the subject...:D

I have noticed your absence, a bit, and why? Have you suddenly found the big world outside these soft cushioned walls of this forum?

Completed your sentence for you ;)

Mixture of things really. I lost interest in the Supra for a while a couple of months back and considered getting rid of it (didn't touch it for a few weeks at one point). I'm also currently hooked on both 24 and Eve Online, so I'm usually doing one of those when I've got some free time :)

All in all it turns out there is a world outside these cushioned walls (I'd prefer if they were leather covered - any chance of a change??), but it's full of scary people who don't know what Supras are (or even what "horsepower" and "torque" mean). It also smells a bit funny.

I'm obviously doing this all wrong - hubby always wanted a Supra etc etc (it's actually his car) and spends all his time researching bits and pieces then gets me to actually source parts, get underneath it and fit the darn things, sort out servicing, do the commuting (he's worked out this means he gets to drive at weekends as I've had it all week. Driving down farm tracks and sitting in traffic jams)....Mind you, I do love it to bits when it's not scaring me silly [GRIN][/GRIN]

I'm obviously doing this all wrong - hubby always wanted a Supra etc etc (it's actually his car) and spends all his time researching bits and pieces then gets me to actually source parts, get underneath it and fit the darn things, sort out servicing, do the commuting (he's worked out this means he gets to drive at weekends as I've had it all week. Driving down farm tracks and sitting in traffic jams)....Mind you, I do love it to bits when it's not scaring me silly [GRIN][/GRIN]

Perhaps he is doing it all right? :innocent:

my girlfriend said that once were married i cant spend that much time on Stacey (my sup) and have to give her enough love and attention. she then said that if dont i wont be in the same bedroom. so i was thinking sex or the supra? then came a situation were she went and got her proffessional photos done (beauty) and asked me whether she looked good in them, i said it would look a million times better if the sup was in the picture somewhere as well.........after a small pause i ended up eating a punch so hard for a second I thought she was a bloke............:(

my girlfriend said that once were married i cant spend that much time on Stacey (my sup) and have to give her enough love and attention. she then said that if dont i wont be in the same bedroom. so i was thinking sex or the supra? then came a situation were she went and got her proffessional photos done (beauty) and asked me whether she looked good in them, i said it would look a million times better if the sup was in the picture somewhere as well.........after a small pause i ended up eating a punch so hard for a second I thought she was a bloke............:(

SEE, IT ISN'T JUST ME! I got called "Sad" for calling my supra Suzi. HA! Wait until I show her this thread! That's got to be worth at least a blow job as an apology! :D

SEE, IT ISN'T JUST ME! I got called "Sad" for calling my supra Suzi. HA! Wait until I show her this thread! That's got to be worth at least a blow job as an apology! :D

i know! my girlfriend thought i was having a physical relationship with my car lol, she said i need to go doctors and get checked out. Now she calls the car a 'slut'

Perhaps he is doing it all right? :innocent:

:yeahthat:

i gotta admit im such a lucky guy to have my girlfriend shes brilliant but i know one day shes going to say sell the sup please and buy a safer car..........how do you answer that one?

F#@K off??

:yeahthat: :D

OR

Just say there is no way you are selling, I will buy a cheap run around...there you go, problem solved...:D ;)