The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Love of your Supra...

SilverSoop

Babe magnet? I guess.

Thing is, I'm in Tesco doing my weekly shop, my Supe is parked up (not in one of the aisles) so no one knows I have one whilst shopping, so what do I do?

...Bump into ladies in the shop and go *cough* 'I've got a Supra!' *cough* 'Please can I have sex with you?' or perhaps in the Bakery section I could try sneaking in a random "Donuts?? I'll show you donuts. I have a Supra you know!" kind of quip.

Dear Deidre, can you help?

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol if any girl asks me what car I have, I just say "A toyota" because whilst you and all your friends know what your car is and how lovely they are, you look a right c#*t when she say "Oh, a subaru!" Then when you explain it's a SUPRA, they say "what's one of those then?"

Poor Suzi the Supra, being confused for a stupid Subaru! *cuddles his Supra*

Lol if any girl asks me what car I have, I just say "A toyota" because whilst you and all your friends know what your car is and how lovely they are, you look a right c#*t when she say "Oh, a subaru!" Then when you explain it's a SUPRA, they say "what's one of those then?"

Poor Suzi the Supra, being confused for a stupid Subaru! *cuddles his Supra*

:D

Once or twice I've said "it's a Supra"...they look blank. I then say you know- the orange car in the Fast & Furious? Their faces light up- I then feel like a right cnut.

Once or twice I've said "it's a Supra"...they look blank. I then say you know- the orange car in the Fast & Furious? Their faces light up- I then feel like a right cnut.

And so you should hang your head in shame. :tongue:

I'm saying that and I've got an aerotop, just like it. :rolleyes: ;)

I must confess I have done that too many times :D

AND you must mention you have the aerotop with the same kit in black with a personalised plate.

Not having turbos makes no difference to ladies :p

It's a bit sh!t when my sister about too, cos my sister then pipes up "Ha, she knows what my car is, mine's more popular!"

Order is always restored when I say "It's because your car is a CLITORIS - Every c#*t's got one!" :D

Also, I find the easiest way around it is "Go and have a look in the car park, it's the biggest, blackest, blingiest car with a massive spoiler you can find!"

My girlfriend has asked for lifetime membership to the SWC (Supra Widows Club) for her birthday :D I don't even come on here as often, or talk about the Supra, half as much as I used to

She appreciates it's just a big boys toy, which is cool, so long as she doesn't suggest selling it to fund her shoe collection :D

My girlfriend has asked for lifetime membership to the SWC (Supra Widows Club) for her birthday :D I don't even come on here as often, or talk about the Supra, half as much as I used to

She appreciates it's just a big boys toy, which is cool, so long as she doesn't suggest selling it to fund her shoe collection :D

I have noticed your absence, a bit, and why? Have you suddenly found the big world outside these soft cushioned walls of this forum?

Ahhh, I had this once with one of my old Civic's, I still remember the conversation.....

Girlfriend: Are we going with everyone to Xscape on Saturday?

Me: Would love to but I need to get to the bottom of this misfire problem on the civic.

Girlfreind: You have the 306 though, we can take that.

Me: We could.......but I'd rather fix this misfire.

Girlfreind: I've had it up to here with that stupid car.......it's me or the car your decision!

Me: The cars not stupid........(hang up)

Never saw her again :D

Ahhh, I had this once with one of my old Civic's, I still remember the conversation.....

Girlfriend: Are we going with everyone to Xscape on Saturday?

Me: Would love to but I need to get to the bottom of this misfire problem on the civic.

Girlfreind: You have the 306 though, we can take that.

Me: We could.......but I'd rather fix this misfire.

Girlfreind: I've had it up to here with that stupid car.......it's me or the car your decision!

Me: The cars not stupid........(hang up)

Never saw her again :D

You guys love your motors too much :D

You're such a rogue, Marc. I bet the girls just can't leave you alone, can they? :)

I actually have a new girlfreind now so:tongue::D........and she appreciates the Supra:yahoo:

I also dated 2 professional model's last year(I reckon it was the Supra that attracted them though:d)

I actually have a new girlfreind now so:tongue::D........and she appreciates the Supra:yahoo:

I also dated 2 professional model's last year(I reckon it was the Supra that attracted them though:d)

Ok...how did you meet the pro models...and what were the time scales before they had their "Wow! You have a supra???" realisation and sexual excitement moment?

I'm thinking of changing from Tesco to Morrisons btw.

Denise Van Outen shops in Morrisons. Find her, tell her you own a supra....

I've actually got a film with her in it. Love, Honour and Obey. She deepthroats a cucumber! :eyebrows:

Also, a white supra make a small appearance. top film.

Does anyone else get random girls asking you to take them for a "ride" in your supra?

'They' always say that they are 'models' though. ;)

Did you 'date' them at the same time? That must've been expensive! Did they charge you much for their 'services'? :)

Ok...how did you meet the pro models...and what were the time scales before they had their "Wow! You have a supra???" realisation and sexual excitement moment?

I was giving one a lift as a favour for a freind so the Supra realistion was fairly instant, also, they were both freinds I just dumped one for the other......don't think there freinds anymore.

Oh and good choice, Morrisons feels far superior to me(even if the women that work there seem to have 'issues')