The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Love of your Supra...

SilverSoop

Hi all...

Recently I have broken up with my girlfriend and as a result, I have been going out with my mates quite a bit and I have been looking at my two recent

relationships as they seemed quite similar spookily...

Anyway, both of my ex girlfriend's have come out with the comment at the end that I cared about and loved my Supra more than her...:rolleyes: :D

Does anyone else get these sort of comments?!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well. who gives you more love and enjoyment? :p

The supra doesnt talk back :p

Exactly...;) :D

At the moment, neither...my Supra is off the road and is set to cost me a packet to fix and I don't have a girlfriend at the moment...:D

Nearlly all the woman I have been out with hate the Supra, babe magnet my arse :) might be for that reason though :D

Same here, im glad it's not just me then...:D

My two most recent ex's have said "You love Supras more than me don't you? If you had to pick one, which would it be?"

I found it strange hearing that the second time! Haha.

The first thing that comes to mind is "well, the Supra is ahead straight away because it doesn't feel a need to ask". :lol:

Best bit is, I don't have a Supe yet, not til next year hahaha! :D

Hehe, well I am so pleased that it is not just me that gets that...:D

The thing is, I don't actually mean for that to happen but the Supra takes over, it's kind of like the Supra is jealous or something and always wins against the woman...:D

The Supra has cost me two relationships now...ah well :D

Hey SS, It's interesting what you said about your last two relationships being similar. Sometimes we pick the same types of partners again and again, I know I have. The love for my car is very different though from the love I would give a woman, but there are some worrying similarites. The need for my special lady to be good looking for me to feel good with her for one, but its ok for her to have a little spare tire, just like the supe. So a 195 rather than a 335.

Guest dangerousandy

Anyway, both of my ex girlfriend's have come out with the comment at the end that I cared about and loved my Supra more than her...:rolleyes: :D

All of the time Shane....and guess what...they are probably right!!!:D

Guest dangerousandy

The first thing that comes to mind is "well, the Supra is ahead straight away because it doesn't feel a need to ask". :lol:

Best bit is, I don't have a Supe yet, not til next year hahaha! :D

It is very obvious that you don't own a Supra......as the bloody things dont bother asking, they bloody demand!! All the time!!!

Nearlly all the woman I have been out with hate the Supra, babe magnet my arse :) might be for that reason though :D

Totally agree. Its an attemption thing. They don't like competition and resent the car for the time you spend on it. I'm sure it would be the other way around too if Clare was a petrol head and I wasn't.

she was the nicest bit*h i ever met.

:blink:

Constantly, I wanted a Supra ever since is was 14, now 22 and i've finally got one.

I've been going out with my missus for 2 years and 1 day now and for all 2 years i've been talking about buying a supra. I think the phrase "Ah your finally getting one, mabye you'll shut up about it now," was said. Ah how wrong she was.

Thing is when your a true petrol head your car will take time off your day. Now that may not be your priority over your missus (or it might be, lol) but she'll see it that way.

I've had to tell my missus that i'm spending so much time with Supra because i've just got it and the excited feeling hasn't worn off yet, I think she'll figure out after a few months that it's never gonna wear off!

Yep another victim of that question my excuse is you want me to earn money to pay for things? then i need to "fix" my car. Thou my only worry is that my girlfriend said she would trash my car if we broke up so if anyone has a spare garage around peterborough let me know please

Women eh, can't live with 'em, can't drug 'em, cut them into small pieces and scatter their remains around various parts of the Hertfordshire countryside in remote areas that even a man out walking his dog would stumble cross and then carry on with a normal life telling friends and family that she went out for milk one morning and never came back!

Women eh, can't live with 'em, can't drug 'em, cut them into small pieces and scatter their remains around various parts of the Hertfordshire countryside in remote areas that even a man out walking his dog would stumble cross and then carry on with a normal life telling friends and family that she went out for milk one morning and never came back!

LMFAO!

I suppose I'm quite lucky really. My girlfriends into cars and wants to learn how to do things. So I carry out the work on my supra, so she knows how to fix her car! :D

She also buys me tyres and fuel pressure regulators, oh, and insurance sometimes too! :cool:

She knows the score, she's my wife with tits, Suzi's my wife with tyres! And sometimes, they both cause me equally as much shit! lol

Hi all...

Recently I have broken up with my girlfriend and as a result, I have been going out with my mates quite a bit and I have been looking at my two recent

relationships as they seemed quite similar spookily...

trust me i know how you feel. my cars labelled 'The B*tch' because im so attached to it. but my girlfriend knows i love her to so she just says it as a joke. all i can say is try keeping the other half semi-satisified so they dont complain. However there are pro's and cons of the sup vs girlfriend arguement.

Pro's:-

*Sup is always ready when you are - dont have to wait 3 hours

*She doesnt scream or shout

*She doesnt care about certain dates

*She never gets moody and makes you feel bad

*Puts a big grin on your face

*I dont have to buy her chocolates on a certain time of the month to cheer her up :)

Con's

*sup costs a fortune to run (like a girlfriend doesnt'? :innocent:)

*everyone perv's on her :D

*cant think of any thing else.:sly:

Anyways simple answer, if you girlfriends screams that you spend too much time on the car simply say this and i guarantee she will go quite and never say it again 'do you rather i spend my time and money on the car or another woman??? hey? no, exactly so shut up :D?'