The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guinness+training=good

jazz1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spoke to a friend of my dads who does pro bodybuilding and he told me to try these things, what do the guys who have knowledge in the bodybuilding scene think

cell-tech hardcore, nano x9, amino liquid fuel, amino tribulus, amino universal 2700,pure creatine & whey protein

http://www.affordablesupplements.co.uk/Muscle+%252526+Size.2/Test+Boosters.14/Tribulus+Super+Strength.3530.html

These are pretty awesome for strength gain,I have done a few courses of these.Not recommended if you have a bit of a temper though !

yea the above information he gave me, he did say that if you want to do it natural the above will give you hard big gains and pumps

Tried the cell-tech stuff before,usually pretty potent stuff.

Tried trib,very good also.

I just have whey protein now because I am happy where I am at strength wise.

Dont load up on creatine,this is what can cause kidney damage .Too much (3 spoonfulls a day ) for your kidneys to process.Just stick to one a day for a 4 week period and then have at least 2 weeks off to give your body a chance to filter it out of your system.

What about steroids?

That way you'll get the body you want before the boredom kicks in and you move on to the next five-minute wonder.

problem is im still young so i want to train natural for the next ten years. That way when i take them i would just rip big time

Tried the cell-tech stuff before,usually pretty potent stuff.

Tried trib,very good also.

I just have whey protein now because I am happy where I am at strength wise.

Dont load up on creatine,this is what can cause kidney damage .Too much (3 spoonfulls a day ) for your kidneys to process.Just stick to one a day for a 4 week period and then have at least 2 weeks off to give your body a chance to filter it out of your system.

yea i would no exceed any more ta 1 tee spoon on ceatine and iv heard you haveto cycle it so one month on and week or so off, rich cheers for that il try these things out

I wouldnt dream of doing steroids.My friend did a year of them .Winstrel/sus/deker.

He didnt hammer them ,gave his body time off them.

Went on a lads holiday for 2 weeks with heavy drinking.He started to urinate blood.

Turns out his liver is at a serious danger level and his kidney was nearly shot!

The dooctor put it all down to the steroids as he wasnt really a big drinker.

I wouldnt dream of doing steroids.My friend did a year of them .Winstrel/sus/deker.

He didnt hammer them ,gave his body time off them.

Went on a lads holiday for 2 weeks with heavy drinking.He started to urinate blood.

Turns out his liver is at a serious danger level and his kidney was nearly shot!

The dooctor put it all down to the steroids as he wasnt really a big drinker.

yea i have a mate who takes them regular but than again it all depends how you abuse them and your body. Although you are right i hope these things help i just want to be 13 stonnes and im done

Lol at you guys and your pumps :D

I've just spent a fortune (again) at myprotein.co.uk

Maltodextrin 2.5kg

L Glutamine 500g

Creatine Monohydrate 500g

Saw Palmetto Plus 180 Vcaps

BCAA Plus 270 Tablets

Tribulus Pro 270 Capsules

ZMA 270 Capsules

Impact Whey Protein 4.5kg

Oh, and 60 1-AD for good measure......

Plus a lot of hard work for the next 12 weeks :eyebrows:

And you can get a 5% discount by quoting MP30166 when you order ;) I get a little bonus too :D

Never had a problem with CREE. But then it doesn't get absorbed by the liver like monohydrate does.

Monohydrate does give a (false) bigger muscle defenition due to cellular water retention though ;)

What about steroids?

That way you'll get the body you want before the boredom kicks in and you move on to the next five-minute wonder.

Tsk tsk, planting naughty seeds in the minds of small children..... Or is it the other way round? :eyebrows:

Steroids are useful in small doses. Depends on what the aims are.

Legal steroids only, of course! :blink: