The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guinness+training=good

jazz1

This is one of the funniest threads I have read for ages.

You need to remember that the creatine and protein shakes are 'supplements' and you should be able to get the majority of your dietary needs from your basic diet (as long as you have a good diet sorted).

You generally need to eat an average of 500 cals a day over your daily allowance in order to gain weight without too much fat. However; it is all down to diet..

Your food intake must consist of protein (not too much steak as mentioned earlier, tuna, salmon, chicken or turkey is a good lean source), vegtables, good fats and complex carbs. Stay away from white bread and plain rice. Go for wholemeal or brown.

A protein shake with glucose powder mixed in straight after a workout is alos a good idea. The glucose helps get the protein into your system quicker.

Also, you need to be lifting heavy. 3 sets of 15 reps per exercise wont get you anywhere.

Aim for 25 reps in total with an average of 6-8 reps per set. You must work each set to failure for good gains.

Enough said...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bulk up on the guiness, then refine, hone & reduce with cocaine.

The upside is I look mean as f*ck.

The downside is I need steps to get in to the Supra and lots of scotties on the back seat to deal with frequent nose bleeds.

Not read the entire thread, but has anyone mentioned hydration? Surely an alcoholic drink is the last thing you need when your physically exterting yourself due to that fact that alcohol dehyrates you. Could possibly be dangerous.

You arrive as a Johnny-come-lately and expect to give serious, helpful, lifesaving advice?

You weigh 11st and can easily bench 130kg? :conf:

yep and il prove it with vidos soon , my mates at work did not believe me, they weigh 14 stonnes etc, i shocked them when i got 5 reps out 120kg plus the bar at his house on free weight bench

When I was around 16 years of age I could bench press 335lbs, and lift 137.5lbs above my head. Barbells etc. :)

I have no idea how I managed it, as I was light as a feather and a skinny runt too, but that was the best I could do.

My friends at the time were all into body building, so I had to have a go. I managed to nearly dislocate my shoulder at one point, so I decided it really wasn't for me. ;)

EDIT: Sorry, not bench press 335lbs, dead lift :rolleyes: I thought it was a bit too much to bench! ;)

size does not need to come into what you can lift its all in the head, my mate once told me as he was way bigger. I benched way more than him i was much stronger in lifting against him, but he said its not what you lift its how you look:(

size does not need to come into what you can lift its all in the head, my mate once told me as he was way bigger. I benched way more than him i was much stronger in lifting against him, but he said its not what you lift its how you look:(

And if you let out an enormous fart while straining too much :)