The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guinness+training=good

jazz1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creatine is excellent for performance and recovery.Helps you have better stamina and get more reps out.

You need protein to repair the muscle tissue you will have damaged so it can grow back bigger.

They say if you want to increase bulk ,rule of thumb is 1 g of protein per pound you weigh.

So 150lb bodyweight - 150g of protein a day-spread out over 6 small meals or so though.

Creatine is excellent for performance and recovery.Helps you have better stamina and get more reps out.

You need protein to repair the muscle tissue you will have damaged so it can grow back bigger.

They say if you want to increase bulk ,rule of thumb is 1 g of protein per pound you weigh.

So 150lb bodyweight - 150g of protein a day-spread out over 6 small meals or so though.

if only you was my trainer:)

At the end of the day it's all genetics, Rich is 17 stones and I am 11 stones, With Diet and training I could get to 13 stones and Rich could get to about 19 stones.

My advice to you Jazz would be to get a personal trainer and be prepared to put in some serious hours of training and the correct diet and come to terms that you will never be the size of Swarzenegger.:)

I gained an extra ten minutes after my first week on it with recovery time cut down!

And very often on my last set of reps i do say 20 instead of 10! as i just go for it! I go beyond Fail now! So stepped up my weights! (have done very week since i used it)

And then my gym closed..... Booo

Signing up to a proper trainers gym this weekend tho :D

What protein do you recommend?

One of the more bizzare threads on this forum. Guiness as a bodybuilding aid. Whatever next. Oysters to spice up your sex life? Tomato soup to give you an all-over sun tan?

if you read the thread its the first time i tryed it and the last

At the end of the day it's all genetics, Rich is 17 stones and I am 11 stones, With Diet and training I could get to 13 stones and Rich could get to about 19 stones.

My advice to you Jazz would be to get a personal trainer and be prepared to put in some serious hours of training and the correct diet and come to terms that you will never be the size of Swarzenegger.:)

thats my goal 13 stonnes im 11 at the moment

what food are you eating on a daily basis?

creatine is good, combined with a quality whey protein, amino acids and glutamine should do you some good.

i just started creatine and glutamine, i had protein shake after training last night, im currently eating 4/5 times a day chicken salad fruits, im going to start tuna tins for breakfast now and before i go sleep

Sounds good, so just the minor detail of genetics to sort now and you'll be there.

well my brother gets all the roids and i have loads of my dads mates who been training for 20 odd years that take them, just 50/50 if i want to start the courses as i keep chickening out

i just started creatine and glutamine, i had protein shake after training last night, im currently eating 4/5 times a day chicken salad fruits, im going to start tuna tins for breakfast now and before i go sleep

I would think that you need to have more carbs in your diet... so things like eggs, potatoes, pasta, etc.

What is your calorie intake for the day?

well my brother gets all the roids and i have loads of my dads mates who been training for 20 odd years that take them, just 50/50 if i want to start the courses as i keep chickening out

But that still won't help you get where you want to be will it?

If memory serves me right we had this conversation ages ago, your build suggests more of a Bruce Lee "ripped" or Brad Pitt in Snatch look but you crave the Conan the Barbarian effect.

Or has that changed?