The mkiv Supra Owners Club

guinness+training=good

jazz1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two things here, If you fancy a body like your training partner then maybe he is right, If it makes your training feel good then what is the harm?

Of course if you are badly drunk and train it could be dangerous, for example dropping a dumbell on your head, or messing up a spot for your training partner.

What are your goals for your training and what kinds of training and equipment are you using? Maybe it's not to do with fitness at all.

On a personal note, I have found that drinking a lot of guinness had made my motions loose and dark. But I think that is only when drunk to excess.

Guinness is one of those few beverages that has enough vitamins and minerals to live off of. Granted, it wouldn't be ideal but if the only thing you had to eat/drink was guinness you would survive.

How many pints are you having? Is this before training? I can see some advantages, especially the placebo kind, as long as you don't go overboard.

I'm confused, what exactly did you "traineing partner" tell you to drink Guinness for? To put weight on?

I know you've had a quest to bulk up for a while despite clearly having the wrong genetics to achieve the body shape you crave but is Guinness some miracle solution to this?

When are you drinking it? Have you questioned why Guinness would be the drink of choice over anything else?

I'm confused, what exactly did you "traineing partner" tell you to drink Guinness for? To put weight on?

I know you've had a quest to bulk up for a while despite clearly having the wrong genetics to achieve the body shape you crave but is Guinness some miracle solution to this?

When are you drinking it? Have you questioned why Guinness would be the drink of choice over anything else?

;)

no u just thought i try it out seeing as i kept getting lazy no going back into it, first time i tryed it for a laugh not bad though:)

Has the "baton of stupidity" been passed from Coolsblue to jazz1 in the past 24 hours do you know? I appreciate he's now drinking Guinness to add the madness but his writing standards seem to have dropped to an all new low.

I let a few people out of the dungeon as part of my New Year tolerance drive but I think it's time to put them back again.

Im 17 stone and I think the way forward for weight gain for you is calories.

A high calorie ,high protein ,high carb shake 3 times a day will put some serious muscle mass on you if you train really hard.

Something like Dorian yates pro mass.It will work even if you have a super quick metabolism thats the kind of people it was designed for.Fook the guiness off,only thing you are likely to gain is a fine beer gut lol.

Im 17 stone and I think the way forward for weight gain for you is calories.

A high calorie ,high protein ,high carb shake 3 times a day will put some serious muscle mass on you if you train really hard.

Something like Dorian yates pro mass.It will work even if you have a super quick metabolism thats the kind of people it was designed for.Fook the guiness off,only thing you are likely to gain is a fine beer gut lol.

iv tryed dorian yates my mate recommended that but the crap thing still didnt work must be my super fast metabolism