The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Question for the guys. Do you get emotional watching films?

jamesmark

As above really!

Do you get emotional watching films? I.e. a lump in your throat, tear in the eye or have a full blown cry?

A few films that are regarded as tear jerkers: Armageddon, Forrest Gump, PS I Love you.

And I do not mean emotional if you have a fart brewing or ran out of crisps or because the film is so boring.

Poll added and left anominos amonimoss anonymous.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ever once iirc, but can't remember the film, nor really what happend in the fim, something to do with a bloke being seperated from his young son and the dad breaking down. To be fair to myself my son had an op go wrong at the John Radcliff the day before and I was still upset about that.

PS. I love you is the most rubbish film I've ever seen, and I'm a girl!

I hate it when they take a book and ruin it.

Well that is the film that made me ask. :innocent: (not read the book).

I was filling up several times watching that yesterday and Sarah was work and I was on my own. :blink:

Christ it gets worse, when Sarah is watching her soaps (Emmerdale, Corrie etc) I fill up with that too when there is a particular storyline. Sarah thinks it's sweet but christ I never used to be so bloddy soppy, except with films as always been soppy with the right one.

I think I cried just watching the F&F2.

I get a lump in throat and the occassional cheeky runaway tear- just the other night whilst watching "What Women Want" (Mel Gibson is what they want apparently)...

...the GF was scrutinising me to see if I'd crack during a couple of the soppy moments. She was willing me to break down. Naturally I resisted- a bit.

Only during at the ending of Shawshank Redemption, or the bit in I am Legend where the dog dies :D

Another yes here for getting emotional during films from time to time, only really started since I lost my dog, seem to well up all to quickly at really odd things too!

I must admit that I was watching Titanic the other day and got a lump in my throat.

I found one part of Click quite upsetting aswell (those that have seen it will know which bit I mean)

Because they all lost their dogs. Always really upsetting IMO :(