The mkiv Supra Owners Club

KnightRacer

SUPRA-JDB

yes very well known trader you wont have any probs with them :D

Not picking at you mate but you have been on the forum less than a year so proberly havnt seen previous problems.

Not good giving advice to a newbie if you havnt been around long enough yourself to witness it.

Supradibbs and Jamie P have had only good things to say about them. I've had a couple of bumpers off them and have been reasonably happy. A few people have been disapointed with them but on the whole I think you should be fine.

Im sure supradibbs is having his car respray due to a poor job done by nightracer something about corrosion starting to come through

Really? I didn't realise that was the reason. Though they dont, or didn't, have their own spray booth and subbed it out. For supply Im sure they will be fine. Obviously there have been problems with some customers which should be looked at. I know you had a bad experiance so won't argue with your opinion at all:)

Do you have pics of the side skirts not fitting?

i did have some i e-mailed them to nightracer at the time it.

Then once i sent them back as they didnt fit at all one side was acturly to short. They sent me some pictures of the same side skirts on a supra that fitted nicely claming they where they ones i returned. the thing is the other guy on the phone told me the next day that they arrived that morning and hadnt been opened yet, so if that was true the skirts in the pictures they sent me could not have been mine or the supra they had was 2" shorter than mine which some how i dont think is possible.. but then again who knows :blink:

the renewal i believe passed for sale of bodywork and things lke HID kits only. the other side of things (painting and fitting) was questionable.

On the other hand iv had HIDs from them which are great. My old car was done by them and that was spraying and fitting/blending of a full bodykit both front wings, rear quaters and the roof and imo was very good.

I wouldnt worry too much about buying a bonnet from them. They are nice guys to deal with also.