The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Banger European 'rallies' - I shouldn't have looked

SteveR

cos now I'm really tempted.... especially as one of the routes goes via the Nurburgring and I know I'm not going in the Supra this year.

A £250 car, a bag full of luck and a week or so away driving across Europe, even raising money at the same time.... anyone fancy it? :taped:

Routes

P.S. Can I get an NA for £250? ;)

Did one myself this year ( Staples2Naples) and it was fantastic...we bought a Volvo 740 saloon and drove through France, Switzerland ( via the Stelvio pass) and Italy

Finished in Rome( very drunk nite:d) and drove back via Pisa and Portafino.... then took the Volvo round some of the F1 circuit in Monaco:D

We did nearly 4000 miles and the Volvo didnt miss a beat:)

Its now my daily drive and we have booked up to do Ramshackle Split in Sept 2009 in the same car:cool:

J

Steve im up for it....best laugh i have ever had!!!

We going via the ring as well;)

Having been there 3 times now, I would love to drive the 'Ring in a shed I didn't care about. I reckon I'd not be much slower than in my Supra :D

Which trip are you doing, the one in my link or another? Who's "we"? Got any pics from the previous trip?? :)

Having been there 3 times now, I would love to drive the 'Ring in a shed I didn't care about. I reckon I'd not be much slower than in my Supra :D

Which trip are you doing, the one in my link or another? Who's "we"? Got any pics from the previous trip?? :)

We ( G-nemie, me, and couple of other Jap car owners) are doing Ramshackle Split finishes in Croatia:cool: im trying to persuade Hoff to come as well:D

post some pics when im not at work;)