• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sundog
Wow you sure told D8MOA. Respec.

Wot wikid rides u ad?:cool:

I had a Porsche thing going for a while mate, 911sc x 3 78,75,80,

964x2 type strosek cabriolet,93 coupe..968 93 coupe,928x4 79 "s" 84,85,85. 944x3 82,84,87 cab.Boxster 97 2.5,Ferrari mondial 8 1981,308 gtb 78.Mercedes 190 evo 1 (what a car) Bmw m3 e36 and e36 m3 evo.back in the day :)

Sundog

964x2 type strosek cabriolet,93 coupe..968 93 coupe,928x4 79 "s" 84,85,85. 944x3 82,84,87 cab.Boxster 97 2.5,Ferrari mondial 8 1981,308 gtb 78.Mercedes 190 evo 1 (what a car) Bmw m3 e36 and e36 m3 evo.back in the day :)

Sundog

I really thought you'd owned all these cars- until you used the phrase *back in the day*

Guest sundog
I really thought you'd owned all these cars- until you used the phrase *back in the day*

Think what you want bud but its a fact.

Sundog

Exactly what I said,good luck with selling the aristo(as nobody wants one) then you can justify your place here on a Supra forum.enough said on this and just as a footnote my cars easily worth what I am asking,you Supra guys know that ;).And as you like mk3's so much why dont you chop in the aristo for one? we had a mint aristo here locally that the guy couldnt shift for £1500,I think he punted it out for auction in the end and got £800.Good luck.

Sundog

The guy was obviously a chump then because you can get over a grand for the engine on its own. We don't need to justify our existence here on a supra forum, because amongst other cars we've had supra's. Back in the day I had one of the rarest type ie aerotop TT, a nice example that is still in the club with a big single on it. Initially I wasn't being abusive I was in fact defending mk4's. You get what you pay for and I have real experience of buying a "cheap" mk4 and it wasn't a good experience. I suggested a decent 1JZ mk3 because you can get a decent mk3 with a 1JZ engine in it for around the money thats being talked about here if you shop around. Unfortunately you have a dig at me I'll dig right back. Wonderful list of "classic" cars you have there, Just hope they weren't as good "value" as your supra is.

The guy was obviously a chump then because you can get over a grand for the engine on its own. We don't need to justify our existence here on a supra forum, because amongst other cars we've had supra's. Back in the day I had one of the rarest type ie aerotop TT, a nice example that is still in the club with a big single on it. Initially I wasn't being abusive I was in fact defending mk4's. You get what you pay for and I have real experience of buying a "cheap" mk4 and it wasn't a good experience. I suggested a decent 1JZ mk3 because you can get a decent mk3 with a 1JZ engine in it for around the money thats being talked about here if you shop around. Unfortunately you have a dig at me I'll dig right back. Wonderful list of "classic" cars you have there, Just hope they weren't as good "value" as your supra is.

Theres plenty of good n/a's around the 2k mark,it doesent mean they are rough cos they are cheap,this price simply reflects the market,my car is worth the same,I was asking less because of my circumstances which I have now sorted and have decided to keep the car.Sell your Aristo save up a grand and with the 2k buy an n/a and justify your place here ;).

Sundog

There always one complete and utter pr*ck isn't there. FWIW my turbo kit is worth more than your car. My bodykit is worth more than your car, and dare I say it even the paint job on my car cost more than your entire car. In fact my ECU cost more than your entire car is worth. So I'll stand by my original quote You cannot buy a decent mk4 supra for less than 2 grand. What you can buy is a sack of crap that will cost you alot of money to keep running for less than 2 grand.

I'd love to see a mint N/a supra for £2k Mmm...... I don't think so!!

I just sold mine this Sunday for 2,200 allot of people did ask what is wrong with it as it seems cheap but all of these na's going for 4k they have been sitting on auto trader for months the price people put up and the price people take are two different things. Where I work we have a guy that works for webuyanycar.com he's always taking loads of cars in ,a couple of weeks ago he took in a 2002 67k Lexus IS200 full leather alcantra, 6speed full lexus service history owner got 3k for it .

Keep looking you will find a nice supra for 2-3 easy , I ve attached some pictures of mine I just sold , 6months mot and tax 91k miles on the clock, tein ss coilovers ,full catback exhaust.

Sundog

dont talk crap please and stop bad mouthing aristos...there are plenty about that would show you up. And tone it down as well as you will end up getting banned

Yeah thats £2-£3k not £1-£2k lol.

So for £2,200 you get a decent car but for 2K you get a dog??? My car was priced under 2K for a quick deal because of my circumstances,Aristo owners eh :)

dont talk crap please and stop bad mouthing aristos...there are plenty about that would show you up. And tone it down as well as you will end up getting banned

A member asked me what cars I had owned so I told him,if you dont like it dont look :p

I had to double check that the alleged owner of a long list of fine motors and seller of mint vehicles was the same poster as this one

Imagine my surprise.

-Ian

Its called being tight Ian :p