The mkiv Supra Owners Club

still looking for my supra

Guest mental

Mk3!!................................. £1,600 to £2000 nowdays will get you a half decent mk4 n/a, £500 will get you a mint Aristo!!!

Sundog

Tell you what old bean go buy yourself what you call a mint GS300 for £500 never mind an aristo TT. Get a clue you get what you pay for. Pay sh*t money you will get sh*t. £1600 to £2000 will not get you a decent MK4. What it will get you is a pile of trouble that never stops costing you money. It may seem cheap when you buy it but if it was a well looked after example its owner unless desperate would take umbrage if you offered him less than £3k for it.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im expecting a little work and dont mind a bit of work i have already had two mark 3 supes with the classic head gasket probs amongst others also being a 3 door whale tail cosworth owner biggest pile of crap ever had nothing will ever get close to what a bad move that was that cost thousands and for a crappy ford nice it was so bad i just wanted rid when i sorted it i sold sorry give it away for £1500 it left that bad a mark on me so with toyotas engine reliability as opposed to fords im not too worried

:blink:

Iv just tried 4 times to follow that, even mentally adding punctuation i cant do it.

I think he attempted the sentence about 6 times, but didn't delete what he had previously written. Well, that's the only way i can explain it!

No mate stop being a bit primo here. Read it all back slowly. It makes sense if you stop and read it word for word and place punctuations in it. Doesn't mean I think he has any credence just I think his post is legible ish

Guest sundog

D8MAO your dole cheques not going to get you a mk4 for 1k you need to be looking in the autotrader looser section.Aristo actually means"I bought this but wish I'd have bought a Mk4 supra but now nowbody wants it so i'm stuck with it and have to go on Mk4 forums and pretend I have one" ;)

Sundog

Guest sundog
Myself I'd do your ad a favour. I'd take some pictures of it not frozen over so some of the body panels can be seen. I'd also do some of the interior. Based on those pictures and the price I'd have no alternative but to be a bit suss on that car. Sorry if that offends but thats how it looks,

Supra bashing again! :( these Aristo owners eh ;)Not offensive mate just stupid,theres photos there of the car without any frost on.

Sundog

Supra bashing again! :( these Aristo owners eh ;)Not offensive mate just stupid,theres photos there of the car without any frost on.

Sundog

Tell you what son bring your f*cked mk4 NA hanging out its arse supra, can't take a photo unless its got frost or dew or whatever on it and we'll take it for a run against any real NA from the club and compare it then. You can get bogged down in MY I'm an aristo owner but lets get real here my aristo is not the £1k breaker you have seen down the scrappy its MR Ito's ex motor. Its featured in Hyper revs magazine and still features on do-lucks international websites. Its no Max power pile of bollox you obviously aspire to, and having found yourself in ownership of your dream MK4 supra to only find its a crap heap I can olny sympathise. You can try and play the big I am here but rest assured the big I am only goes as far as your cars quality. Please feel free to place up better photographs and a slightly more english description and I will accept some humble pie. Until then yes I would like to buy back into the supra world but at the Do-luck supra end not the f_ck-luck supra end

A bit what?

I can read Brian, but even slowly it starts off about one car, then switches mid way through. Removing some bits it makes half sense, and reading between and around what he said you can sort of make out the gist.

Dude please you know me!! I wasn't having a pop ish. Things have gotten a bit jump on here. All I meant was if you slowly, and God I mean slowly, read through what the chumper has to say you will see a pattern that is discernible as english ish. A bit of punctuation may have been helpful but isn't really required in this day and age. Lets face it though if a person wants to make an arse of themselves then they will do it no matter how much help you try and give them :D

Guest mental

sorry about the bad writing chaps if anything looking for my supe is getting my posts up a bit .,? dunno witch one so got a few

You seem like a chap who knows what he wants, as has been said already be careful, you are at the low end of the budget spectrum so dogs are a plenty.

With the changing climate the rule book goes out the window so you should be able to get what you want for your budget.

If you see a few cars you like post up the advert/s although most adverts are utter crap - 2 lines of text and a dodgy rain covered picture at night with vaseline on the lens :p

You should be able to get some advice on whether it is worth making a journey or not, quite often the cars have been viewed by members anyway.

All the best with it.

D8MAO your dole cheques not going to get you a mk4 for 1k you need to be looking in the autotrader looser section.Aristo actually means"I bought this but wish I'd have bought a Mk4 supra but now nowbody wants it so i'm stuck with it and have to go on Mk4 forums and pretend I have one" ;)

Sundog

haha ive had more decant car's then youve had hot dinners mate! i only wanted your PAP n/a as a dog kennel for my doberman!

i had 2 TT's then a mk2 aristo and now getting another TT and a M3. IMO you should advertise YOUR supra in the looser section of autotrader and then buy YOUR next gem from there to.

sorry about the bad writing chaps if anything looking for my supe is getting my posts up a bit .,? dunno witch one so got a few

there are bargains out there mate! 2 years ago i brought a BLACK facelift TT auto for £4800! one uk owner and no problems!

now owned but the fat_controller and one of the cleanest about!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1898

Guest sundog

Exactly what I said,good luck with selling the aristo(as nobody wants one) then you can justify your place here on a Supra forum.enough said on this and just as a footnote my cars easily worth what I am asking,you Supra guys know that ;).And as you like mk3's so much why dont you chop in the aristo for one? we had a mint aristo here locally that the guy couldnt shift for £1500,I think he punted it out for auction in the end and got £800.Good luck.

Sundog

Guest sundog
haha ive had more decant car's then youve had hot dinners mate! i only wanted your PAP n/a as a dog kennel for my doberman!

i had 2 TT's then a mk2 aristo and now getting another TT and a M3. IMO you should advertise YOUR supra in the looser section of autotrader and then buy YOUR next gem from there to.

Amazing I can see the abuse from an aristo owner but a fellow supra owner?,cars easily worth what I am asking,all I am saying mate is dont go around insulting people with ridiculous offers,it makes you look very cheap.Oh and you havent had more decent cars than me I can assure you that.Enough said.

Sundog