The mkiv Supra Owners Club

3 white supras radcliffe, manchester?

Benyon

yep, i thought all 3 looked quiet good together but i am biased!! Yes food was good, pub stuff, think alot of peeps where busy that day though as not many supras out although skyline lads had a few out

Come on your mate has missed a massive important part out, what he actually saw was three white supra's being lead by a GOLF :D

I mean come on how unmissable is that ROLO.

yey one was me : ))))))))))

And I do recall me saying you will be waiting a while ;)

DCP racing not seen that place does he have a website up yet?

I take it the golf was infront so you didnt get left behind:p

hehe, the golf had MAT-Nav

Oh right the one in your garage pic is black, To be honest I only know of 3 in farnworth/swinton area. I work on the trading estate but live at the top of the hill in kearsley. I seen a girl driving though kearsley in a silver one a few times recently.

Oh right the one in your garage pic is black, To be honest I only know of 3 in farnworth/swinton area. I work on the trading estate but live at the top of the hill in kearsley. I seen a girl driving though kearsley in a silver one a few times recently.

I was one of the three at Radcliffe......;) I live near the Reebok but you'll be lucky to see my car out and about as it never moves.......:rolleyes::(

H.

Guest Painter

Sorry, I haven't updated my garage pictures since I bought the silver one. My avatar shows the current one. It's been garaged since the end of November as it failed it's mot thanks to leaking coilovers.