The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another Barryboys delight

michael

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:love: For me that's the height of taste. Bit of dark drum and bass, and hed kandi in that and I would be in heaven. But then I think Dyson vacuum cleaners are sexy, and like airline food.

Oh and veilside too. Soo good, and I'm so pleased that some think its OTT. It's beautiful.

The force is still strong in you in 2009! :)

:love: For me that's the height of taste. Bit of dark drum and bass, and hed kandi in that and I would be in heaven. But then I think Dyson vacuum cleaners are sexy, and like airline food.

Oh and veilside too. Soo good, and I'm so pleased that some think its OTT. It's beautiful.

I was going to comment on how the car was a mess and whoever built it had some serious mental issues.................then I was distracted by the above post...:blink:

H.

Dont see whats wrong with it, personally. Seems quite well done from the photos. Nicely de-locked and de-badged and the taillights in the rear bumper are very neat.

I'm assuming that, since its based on a mk1 punto, he never built it to be the ultimate track weapon so fair enough on the wheel spacers.

My idea of a barryboys car is one of those permanantly half finished fibre-glass and primer nightmares, not somthing thats had a fair bit of hard work put into it.

Its not to my taste, but have any of you asked the guy if he wants a 15 year old japanese hatchback that does 15mpg? Just another excuse to post up some veilside bashing imo.

Dont see whats wrong with it, personally. Seems quite well done from the photos.

I tend to agree. I wouldn't want it on my driveway, but it's refreshing that people still do this sort of thing. As you say, what's been done to it looks well done. The bodywork doesn't look like a bodge job.

that has to be the worst thought out "body styling" i have seen in a long time.

Honestly how could you drive that and not feel a complete plonker!

one bump and i have a feeling there will be filler falling off left right and centre.

some people need there heads looking at.. only place I could ever see that fitting in is in another ali-g movie.

I've seen a few with smaller spoilers that looks slightly "Supra"...

http://seemaxx.home.pl/spoilery/OPC/2.jpg

http://seemaxx.home.pl/spoilery/OPC/1.jpg

The Tigra seems to suffer more from what I've seen...

http://www.quadconversions.com/cars_for_sale/images/Tigra1.jpg

http://www.quadconversions.com/cars_for_sale/images/Tigra3.jpg

the spoilers on those top two astras dont look to bad imo.. they do look a bit supra-esq dont they.. the one on the tigra isnt to bad but maybe a tad to big for the car, makes it look radio controlled. but i have deffo seen worse before :)

All personal taste and all that, but I think I was just sick. :\

Not being down with the yoof of today, does that mean you like it or are you using the traditional meaning of the word sick? ;)

[edit] Just re-read what you put and realised I'm an idiot.