The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1997 Facelift White Supra TT

Konrad

I have 1997 Toyota Supra (facelift) White, 6 speed (with v161 gearbox), bilstein suspensions, ABS, Walbro fuel pump, front mounted intercooler, 5Zigen backbox for a better sound. Clean, not modified facelift Supra :)

She started her life as a SZ-R, last year she had engine conversion done by keron. We did engine comperssion test and engine was holding 170 psi on each cylinder with 1 psi +/- difference.

Car done 77k km and 16k miles which gives around 65k miles. TT engine was sourced from 56k miles Supra. Car is running smooth, hitting 0.78 - 0.81 bar without hesitation. Wheels will need refurb or repaint.

She had gearbox and engine oil recently changed, clutch is from JamieP's 30k black Supra.

She have 11 months of MOT and 6 months of tax. Private plate is NOT included in sale :)

I'm selling her, because I'm running 2 projects right now and I did invest some money into my own car workshop

For a pics have a look at my garage or here:

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/Konik1977/SuprA/

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p169/Konik1977/Polerka/

I would like to sell her for around 6500 pounds.

Regards, Konrad.

Gear changes are short, but car is holding full boost and second tubby on all the time so acceleration is rapid. First and second gear you have to control gas pedal, 3rd+ is fine although I did slightly lost traction few times at third gear too :p

Car is also a lot of fun when driving with TTC :D

Gear changes are short, but car is holding full boost and second tubby on all the time so acceleration is rapid. First and second gear you have to control gas pedal, 3rd+ is fine although I did slightly lost traction few times at third gear too :p

Car is also a lot of fun when driving with TTC :D

cheers for that, I imagined it would be fairly manic with this setup :)

hi mate like the car , has it been registered as the tt? and you interested in px with my supra?

If you will have a look at V5, there is no information about engine type of any Supra, it just says 2JZ.

My Supra is highlighted as a TT in insurance database and MOT, I did declared it :)

Unfortunatelly I'm not interested in px, I still have aerotop Supra to hang around :)

Ah Tom, you know how much love and labour came into her :) I will also consider fact that we know each other and had a few drinks before ;)

Conrad, I wish I had that much lying about, after the Aristo sale, I am still a little short, BUT wish you every good fortune in the sale.

As for the wife quote b4 this :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.