The mkiv Supra Owners Club

(uk) supra TT auto ,96 N. RED. 60k.

pezzerr

• 4 weeks later...

yes it is, ive been unable to look at the posts for a while just back on today, i have some pictures of the car coming from uk today and will post straight away,

its a genuine offer to a genuine buyer,

i paid more for it than i am selling it for but doesent everyone?

ive had toyota services etc and even replaced a quite a few interior and exterior trim parts to keep the car looking prestine, using genuine parts stock, all bills to prove.

the car looks great so come see it if you want a nice one, its not cheap for any other reason other than i want it to go and go without an ounce of haggling. its worth more than every penny to you if youre looking for a well sorted clean slightly modified but basically standard car to enjoy , and it will go through the mot every year with the big exhaust and you dont have to take the thing apart like most other people do to get it to pass every year.

this car has been gone through from top to bottom and is as sound as it could be

sorry darren but you left me lots to do from whoever did the work for you , if you buy it back then make sure that you use AFR tuning in future..! you will pay more but in the long run the car will be perfect, as it is now after forking out around 2 grand to refitt most things you fitted...sorry and all that..! but hey..

you should drive it now its really been taken care of..!

also the reason the battery was going flat all the time was because the battery in the tracker was failing to charge up so constant drain ! it now had a new battery and the car is fine..

mark at AFR found the drain , just shows how good that guy is, as no one else could sort it and toyota are useless lets face it, if they arent servicing they are a waste of time. cant fix a thing..

will post pics soon , let me know if anyone wants to view,

thanks

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.