The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rebuilt 1996 TT Auto - G/I

Luka-P

SOLD

I'm sorry to say that I've come to the end of the road with my Supra. Over the past few months I've had the engine out and it's been fully rebuilt. It's developed an oil leak around the sump due to, what I can only assume to be, a lack of sealant applied to the mating surfaces. Spec as follows:

1996 TT Auto

Red

160,000 kms

Completely standard throughout apart from water injection and HKS filter.

UK Turbo Setup

Needs attention to the sump to stop oil leak.

Full engine rebuild with receipts to prove, all genuine Toyota parts and brand new gaskets everywhere

MOT until June, No tax

The bodywork is good. Stock 16s with good tyres all round.

The time and effort I have put into it recently cannot be priced as most of you have seen from the rebuild thread. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=160786

I can give further details if required as well as all the work I've done to her recently. I've just come to the end of my patience.

SOLD

Regards,

Luke

Guest CoolsBlue

ill trade you for my stock na that just needs a respray now....in the process of fitting new toyota pads and refurbishing the callipers

ill trade you for my stock na that just needs a respray now....in the process of fitting new toyota pads and refurbishing the callipers

Sorry mate, I'm not thinking of taking any more work on at the moment. I've got too much activity coming up right about now which takes priority. Just need rid of it.

would it get to cambridge without it loosin all oil i.e is it pouring out , drippin , or just damp?

can you pm me the lowest your willing to let it go for!

thanks

you could get it trailered for around £80 to £100, why risk driving it, and as a motorcyclist I would be fed up with a driver dropping oil on the road and knowing he was doing it :)

you could get it trailered for around £80 to £100, why risk driving it, and as a motorcyclist I would be fed up with a driver dropping oil on the road and knowing he was doing it :)

got a feeling work might lend me a flat bed would have to ask

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.