Massive garage clearance

supradibbs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 Quid for the wings

Filter cover do you mean the plastic tube looking thing

Couldnt find a supra stock engine bay pic on google...so i found a lexus, pic attached shows location of the bit I'm on about.

How much for driver door glass?

Also do you have a driver doorcard?

cheers!

Couldnt find a supra stock engine bay pic on google...so i found a lexus, pic attached shows location of the bit I'm on about.

How much for driver door glass?

Also do you have a driver doorcard?

cheers!

Ah no i have the plastic piece that sits on top the slam panel and connects to that

Sorry no door card

Make me a offer on the glass mate

I havent a clue how much the glass normally goes for, so I'll offer what its worth to me (the scratches are small :p) - £20

Just thinking though, I've never shipped glass, sounds like a death sentance, and I'm too far to pickup from you (thought you were closer, dunno why) so perhaps best to leave the glass, unless you know of anyone who has shipped it succesfully before....

I havent a clue how much the glass normally goes for, so I'll offer what its worth to me (the scratches are small :p) - £20

Just thinking though, I've never shipped glass, sounds like a death sentance, and I'm too far to pickup from you (thought you were closer, dunno why) so perhaps best to leave the glass, unless you know of anyone who has shipped it succesfully before....

shipping aint a problem just loads of bubble wrap call it £40 inc delivery

£30 all in is good with me i will dig it out on Sunday and send you a pm

I dont do polishing any more but a very good mate of mine does so i can get it done for you if you like he could do with the work as he is pretty slow at the moment so would prob do you a good deal

Did you get round to pulling the boot carpet out for a luck on Sunday mate? Possibly still interested if it is in good nick...

I found 2 mate i can give you the best off the 2 both seem to be great condition be quick though as i would need to post tomorrow morning

Hi - sorry Wayne, just seen this post.

Have you still got a boot carpet you could get out to me or have I missed this entirely 'caus of the post thing you mentioned above?

If you drop me a PM with your Paypal details I can get the money to you.

Cheers,

Steve

Hey bud i can get it to you no problem but not till next sat as am back at work in Germany

But i have one in good shape with your name on it ready too send out

Oh right. No worries - absolutely no hurry mate :)

Just let me know when you want payment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.