The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota supra sz auto- do-luck early kit

supra-lover

hhmm thats what i thought. in his e-mail he worded it as he was doing me a faver lol cock :p

i had that with the pulsar!!!

people goin 'well ya no pulsars arnt reliable and my 1.3 starlet is that i wana px you! i tell ya what i will do you a stright swap and even drop my starlet off to you as ime that kinda guy':blink:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had that with the pulsar!!!

people goin 'well ya no pulsars arnt reliable and my 1.3 starlet is that i wana px you! i tell ya what i will do you a stright swap and even drop my starlet off to you as ime that kinda guy':blink:

That site is full of pricks, It 's my first dealings with it and all i have had is muppets waisting my time, oh well sure i'm not the only one, She will go

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/817303.htm theres one a tad expensive but trust me a damn good machine to tide you through. Its also worth itself when it comes to floggin it.

Your a good fellow..cheers for your help bud

But i could never do a thing like that. i hope to find a little job to tide me over till it sells, if not i'm forced to get me mountain bike out the shed lol

I'm going to get my van done and you can have my astra until you see sense. I'll tell you what I'll swap the astra for your supra and when you want it back I'll swap back FREE!! hows that ? As the supra will just sit on my drive like the one I own ATM.

haha what you like dave,,We'r talk tuesday mate, your like my guardian angel lol lol

Dude don't be a gimp. Take some help and keep the car. Other piles of pants (an alfa will cost you more fact). You've spent a lot of money on your car get some back bone and fight for it. Mines sat outside my house right now. Every single one of my friends hate it. My wife hates it. All of her family hates it. All of my family hates it. In fact the only person that can justify it is me. They'd all have me sell it for £5k. They can go swing. I love my motor as I am sure you love yours. There are ways and means and right now selling a supra is a very very bad idea. Explore every other option first.

YES YES YES i'm keeping her... Had a sit down and thought about it, so much money and effort has been put into this car that 3.5k just is utterly stupid. People offering me silly money for her makes me feel like there taking the piss because i'm a bit hard up at the mo.... So somebody out there isn't going to get a lovely supra for silly money now... I'd rather take her off the road and get the bus. My girlfriends dad went mental when i told him i was selling haha DAVE YOU HAVE WON BUDDY :)

• 2 months later...
Shame dude :( will you be buying a runabout once it's gone?

Yes Tom I wanna pay off a couple of credit cards with the money I get, She's just sitting on my drive now such a waste.

cant believe I'm selling for that but it really is time for it to go now, anybody offers me lessn don't bother pming me cheers :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.