The mkiv Supra Owners Club

toyota supra sz auto- do-luck early kit

supra-lover

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep alfa no how to make a stunning looking car!!! will dave be working on it?

Yes i know they are ment to be a bit on the unreliable side, but if i get a low mileage one i should be ok shouldn't i???

There dirt cheap and you get a lot of car for your money i think. there lovely inside

Tell you what do yourself a favour and buy a rover 220 sdi for around 400 squids like i did on a 99 plate with 100k miles. It is faster than its equivalent year golf gti and it tweaks over 50 mpg on extra urban. Put the supe off the road wherever you can safely. You'll get money back on the insurance between the two cars that will help buy it. It is utterly piss poor to sell that car now you've spent so much money on it. Don't get sucked into wantin a nice replacement. Go with a pants mobile until life turns up, because it will turn up as sure as it turns down.

Enough of the advice if you want to sell for nowt gimme a ring and I'l add to your misery with a piss poor offer.

milage means FA on them! ive seen 30k cars with gearbox issues with a 2k bill at the end of it!

a great rep car but after the 3 year warrenty you throw them away

i wouldn't go for one of them sele speed things, i know they have a lot of problems.. A fella on pistonheads wants too swap his mr2 turbo for mine i'll put the link up so you guys can see and tell me what you think

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.