The mkiv Supra Owners Club

How will you be celebrating New Year?

Kranz

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At presicely midnight, I will be playing the Armand van Helden mix of faithless 'Insomnia' (The mix with the big ben chimes in it) to 700 drunken revellers, whilst craving a ciggarette and a red bull. The last time I celebrated new year in a 'non Dj' role was 1993. :blink:

At presicely midnight, I will be playing the Armand van Helden mix of faithless 'Insomnia' (The mix with the big ben chimes in it) to 700 drunken revellers, whilst craving a ciggarette and a red bull. The last time I celebrated new year in a 'non Dj' role was 1993. :blink:

You've "out-New-Years-Eve-gigged" me sir :)

Staying in dont like going out new yrs eve,down here everyone goes to the Bideford Town Centre big party in the streets i went once but was way too packed for me and people pee in the streets cause they cant get to the loos, you cant get in any pubs too packed,cant get a curry cause all the streets are closed and blocked off due to the party,luckily i live out in the country so wont be so noisy but hopefully watch out the window and see the fireworks in the distance.

Then ring my daughter at 12am to make sure she is behaving :)

Me and my better will be watching Mamma Mia with plenty of alcohol (it's all about the White Russians), nibbles and a 50 piece Indian snack selection from Sainsburys.

At midnight we'll watch the left-overs from the village firework night display being set off, not on the playing field as normal, but just yards away on the village green.

It's an awesome sight and, for the first time in many years, I won't be worrying about stray bits hitting the Supra.

I hope that whatever you are all doing you all end up safe and sound at the end of it.

Happy New Year to you all.