The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apexi Twin Chamber BOV and Hardpipe

dandan

This is my used Apexi BOV; I had it on my car for about 20,000 miles.

Now there's not much you can say about a dump valve is there :D

It works fine, looks fine and does what all the others do. The main plus point I would mention is that is has a very DEEP sound (don't misread that as very loud). The sound is deep, nothing like an HKS SSQV which is quite a high pitched squeal. It is also sensitive to "dump" at part throttle lift off (something that some of the others don't seem to be ableto do).

I am anly selling as it's been off the car for the last months or so as I took everything back as close to stock as possible and never refitted.

I also have the adjusting ring that goes around the main body to adjust the sound. Never bothered personally but it's included.

Offers above £70 please.

Hi Luke

I will be back in work on the 5th. Will it be ok if I post it on the 5th or 6th?

If so please pm me an address - a work address with a company name would be better (than a home address) for me in terms of postage if that's ok.

Cheers

Dan

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.