The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dash 12 AN - Earl's Monster Breather setup

dandan

I have the following parts which I am either going to sell or return (at a loss). Please let me know if you are interested. Everything is brand new and never fitted:

1x 809112 #12AN Forged 90 degree swivel fitting

3x 800112 #12AN Straight swivel fittings

1x 925112 #12AN Male/Male/Female swivel fitting

1x 804612 #12AN 45 degree swivel fitting

2x 997114 #12AN Aluminium weld on fittings

Approx 12ft of #12AN Autoflex stainless braided hose

I bought all these parts a while ago for my breather setup but have had a change of plans and am going for something a little different. These parts give you everything you need to go from each cam cover all the way to your catch can or turbo intake in genuine Earl's #12AN fittings and hose.

All fitting are the swivel type which means the hose can be rotated relative to the fitting once assembled (makes installation much much easier) and this is something a lot of the cheaper Aeroquip/Moquip style ones do not do.

I have attached one of Paul Whiffin's pictures below as this shows the same fittings and the hose size. I've also attached a screenshot from Earl's.co.uk which shows all this stuff excluding the male/male/female tee (which is the most expensive fitting by far) and the aluminium weld on items. As you can see it is already at £295 and excludes the Tee, the two weld ons and shipping.

Most people know this stuff is very pricey so I don't plan to take a massive hit on what I paid.

Also this is all assembled except the the 45 degree fitting. Depending on if you connect to a catch tank or the intake will depend what length the hose needs to be for that fitting. I could cut it to length and assemble if absolutely necessary.

I am looking for offers over £190 for all this and will probably wait a week or so to see what interest I get and go from there.

Cheers

Dan

ps I also have two #10AN straight swivel fittings and #10 Autoflex hose which I could sell as well if needed.

Thanks for the offer Chris but I've had a few pm's already so I expect them to shift no problem at this price.

M5WTT - I'll pm you back later, thank you for the pm and offer. Do you intend to go to the intake or a catch can?

I have the real parts in my living room now :D so will get a pic or two up tomorrow of the actual parts as a couple of people have asked to see the actual items.

Thanks for the offer Chris but I've had a few pm's already so I expect them to shift no problem at this price.

M5WTT - I'll pm you back later, thank you for the pm and offer. Do you intend to go to the intake or a catch can?

I have the real parts in my living room now :D so will get a pic or two up tomorrow of the actual parts as a couple of people have asked to see the actual items.

Cheers, planning on going to a catch can :)

Ok for those who asked...I've updated the first post with a few photos of the real parts and my old loving room carpet! :D

I was slightly off in my initial description - I've actually assembled this with a 45 degree off the Tee on the exhaust side to help go over (or under) the turbo intake pipe. The other end of this has the 90 degree fitting on.

I also have some a couple of other bits that may be of interest as shown in the photos of this post:

1) 1x #12 swivel on approximately 250mm of #12 Autoflex hose

2) 2x #10 blue Econofit clamps. They are Earl's posh version of jubilee clips that have anodized covers over the top.

3) 2x #10 straight swivels on approx 3ft of Autoflex hose (shown in the photo with the catch can)

4) 2x #12 blue Econofit clamps (also shown in last photo, loosely assembled on end of the #10 oses towards the top right of the photo)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.