I have decided to sell my Supra so here is the info:

Info

Black 93 L plate

Manual, 5 speed

LSD and ABS

Was imported in 2003

Tax until June 09

MOT until Nov 09

Approx 83k miles (odo now reads 120k, it was changed to miles at 80597)

Exterior

18” 5 spoke split rims, recently reconditioned

UK front and rear brakes

Bomex front bumper

Top secret side skirts (I think)

TRD carbon blade spoiler

6000K HID conversion

UK Glass headlights

Tein Super Street Adjustable suspension (only done 500 miles, fitted 2 months ago)

Front & rear strut brace

Tinted rear window

Engine

Apexi Induction Kit

Unknown after market 4.5” exhaust

Double decat

Upgraded HT leads

Dyno’d at 240bhp

Interior

Re-trimmed leather front seats

Greedy oil pressure gauge

Greedy oil temperature gauge

Greedy water temperature gauge

Apexi Power gauge

Blitz Volt gauge

El-glo dials

Trust gear knob

New leather gear stick surround

Ice

JVC head unit with USB port

Boot build with 2 x Audiobahn subs

Mids and tweeters

Toad alarm

Cambelt changed 10k miles ago

Auxiliary belt just changed

Band new clutch

The car is in excellent condition for its age, it is a very well looked after car, the oil is changed regularly and there is has been no expense spared. I do believe the first to see will buy as the car sounds and looks great. I think its time for a Supra TT or a R33 GTR, so hence the sale.

Third fastest NA ¼ mile time on the forum

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=166336

Price: £4500 ono

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Cheers

Jamil

Pics: The car now sits a bit lower than the pics show as these are taken before the new Tien Suspension was fitted. I will get some newer pics up soon.

imageimage

Put a tt engine in it mate! you might struggle getting 4.5k with the credit crunch how it is some tt's aint even goin for that! in my eyes its a good price for yours can see from the pics its a stunner so why not complete it and do a tt conversion ! you could be waiting ages with it being after xmas and all!

Put a tt engine in it mate! you might struggle getting 4.5k with the credit crunch how it is some tt's aint even goin for that! in my eyes its a good price for yours can see from the pics its a stunner so why not complete it and do a tt conversion ! you could be waiting ages with it being after xmas and all!

I have seriously been considering doing a tt conversion for ages, it would finish it off, but I thought I would put it up for sale first as I fancy a change. If it doesnt sale then I will be doing a TT conversion!

Awesome supra mate. I took Jim to pick this up when he originally bought it. Its washed a polished weekly (at least) and if i had the money id have it off him in a flash. It was mentioned when on the dyno that the ecu has been modified. The guy at Thor said the power curve was a lot different to that of standard NA's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.