The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post your prezzies here, good or bad.

Jezz

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£1000 in cash!

Was that from the old lady leaving Station Parade Post Office this morning???

The description did seem remarkably familiar :blink: :D

Spoilt little s*it!!! :p

I was gobsmacked. Like most things though it came with a proviso. That was that we didn't fritter it away. So we are going to buy a grands worth of Premium Bonds. The money should be pretty safe, we can get it all back when we need it and in the meantime we might win some money with it.

I'm so f**king sensible!

Most of you wont have a clue what these are, but among my presents I got these

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/digdug.jpg

My wife saw those and made me a set.

You've made me want to dig up my spectrum and Amiga and go play bubble bubble, jet set willy, chuckie egg and Back2Skool all night now..

I got a Jack Daniels accoustic guitar, DVDs, chocolates, gift vouchers, money, PS3 games, promissary notes from the missus about 'special nights'..., a huge 9.5x7ft crossword (24,000+ words...), and my flights and hotels paid for my holiday next month :) Woo!

I got...

GPS watch for when I go running.

Fallout 3

Endwar

Farcry 2

Need for Speed Undercover

Loads of CK boxers (the old ones are getting grubby) :D

Aftershave

Lots of new gym gear.

Socks and more socks..

That's about it..

Birthday is in 2 months so I reckon she must be keeping the NA-TT as a surprise until then.. :)

Couldn't believe it what I opened up Christmas day, was a slightly big box. Started opening it up saw some writing and thought ''DVD recorder or BluRay Player?'' But nope a VCR!!!! I was like WHAT are you kidding me?! :blink: But it does say it's the worlds smallest VCR....WOW! Beat that! But then again the ex did take the old VCR so any videos I have I can watch again so all is good :)

Needs running in before i can go nuts :D

and yeah will do are you off for crimbo?

The running iun bit is the hardest thing!! Well for me anyway as i had to do it with my GSXR and knowing their is so much more power and you just cant use it yet!!!

My best present was probably on my birthday which unfortunately falls on the 28th Dec, which i got the red letter day in a Lambo!! Cant wait for the Summer! :)

Best present in any xmas ive ever had or ever will have was this year because the GF said yes she will marry me :)

All together now... Aaaaawwwwwww.

I got a few PS3 games, LittleBigPlanet, Mirror's Edge, Fallout 3, and the new Motorstorm one... And socks, gotta have socks.