The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Post your prezzies here, good or bad.

Jezz

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd recommend a TV if you plan on playing on your shiny new PS3. They're rather essential!

Well done on an excellent purchase! You won't be disappointed:cool:

:) Yes I know mate,I bought it to keep in my lorry tho,got a 22" LCD tv fitted.But not a HD.Can I still watch a blu-ray dvd through the PS3 on a non HD TV?

Nice one getting the V-drums Jezz. You should have fun with them. Do you already play, or are they to learn on?

Lucy & my mum & dad chipped in to buy a complete set of hand-hammered, cast bronze Stagg cymbals I picked up last week. I'll post up pics on Monday when I'm at the studio, but you can hear them on this track. They've replaced my mis-matched set of Zildjian K customs, ZXT's and Paiste cymbals and the difference is staggering, the new ones sound many times better.

I also got Doctor Who Season 4 DVD box set, some new shoes for work and a little Darth Vader toy to stick on my dashboard, lol.

http://www.globalcube.net/imgcontrol.php?p(clients/staggmus/content/images/products/17211.jpg)+i(457)+j(457)image

Nice one getting the V-drums Jezz. You should have fun with them. Do you already play, or are they to learn on?

I've played for 20 years. Started at school when I was 10. I'm a bit rusty, not played for a few years, but after a few hours on the TD-20, i'm feeling like Tony royston jnr already. :D

You old man, Mike :D

I know!? :D

Enjoy Gears 2 though, very cool game.

Even better if you have someone to do it in co-op with.

Add me on the GOW2 thing mate - SupraSonicUK :)

(didn't want to broadcast my username in the big XBox thread.. I got loads of randoms adding me last time?!)