The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/A restricted

Guest sundog

Found out today that my N/A is restricted [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

Its quite disapointing when the car changes up to 4th and then dies.I'd like to add at this stage that I ran the car on an old airfield :innocent:.Can I ask you guys with import N/A's is there a DIY quick fix to this,if not possible can I get a de-limiter and if so wheres the cheapest place!!

cheers

Sundog

Hi Have done a search but was concerned that some delimiter kits seem to affect other stuff on the car ie power steering, cruise etc.Does anybody have experiance with a kit that just unrestricts the car and doesent affect anything else please.

Sundog

I have a thor one. Got it fitted in about half and hour. Also, don't forget to get the new speedo ;)

Hi mate,

How much did you pay for the thor one and fitting,and were did you get in from.

Cheers

Sundog

give keron a buzz he usually has a varity of used ones he did mine took about 20 mins :D

Thanks for the info Tony,nice to see genuine members here who dont want to hijack my thread with ignorance :rolleyes:

Mate the betsit wrist action forum is elswhere,but I guess you know that :D

Sundog

Didnt appear to be ignorance, considering he helpfully provided both the answer and a link :search:

Thats good but theres no need for ignorance here now is there ;)

Sundog

Your "bling" eh lol,Not bad but waste of the clubs web space cos I said it first.Thats is a crap standing 1/4 for a single turbo,you need to get somebody else driving that car fella if you wanna get a true time.

Sundog

Bless, is that the best you could come up with.