The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra on speedforsale.com

Guest supramoose08

Guest supramoose08

lol. looking at left hand drive ones, because easy trasfere from chair to drivers seat, in garage. Just started looking and guaging oppinions on them.

Guest supramoose08
When you say easy transfer from chair, do you mean wheelchair? :)

yes, and need to get in from passenger side, my garage ok but need double if wheel round other side.

Guest supramoose08
I guess you couldn't park a RHD the other way round?

could but backing in a pain, plus fumes will take ages to clear, my room next to garage too

Guest supramoose08
That US car is a real drag spec car, the TH400 box is not very nice to drive for general use, it would be very laggy also, what are you looking for in a Supra? every day use or a drag car
a nice moded one realy, but the mods done on our cars at mo, are still useable. greedy of me on power front lol

:D

Guest supramoose08
Sounds like you need a Euro LHD Small single Auto, should not be too hard to find

Does it have to be an auto

yes, i need to use hand controls. will be just for me to get out in :)

yes, i need to use hand controls. will be just for me to get out in :)

My UK spec T78 Auto car a couple of years ago was owned by a wheelchair user before me and he found the set up fine with hand controls, the auto box was a boostlogic item, it will need to be uprated for big power single cars, a T61 will be ok on a stock AUTO with a cooler for a while

Guest supramoose08
Contact Jurgen on here, he deals with a lot of Supra's around europe so he can probably get one shipped here no probs.

will do thankyou. will have to start my threads better next tiime lol.:)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.