The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PS3 Brand new sealed

Amir khan

Hi all

I have for sale a Brand new PS3 80GB with little big planet.

Its still sealed and has the game seals intact.

Looking for £270, feel free to make a sensible offer.

Collection can be arranged from Berkshire, slough area

I am also often in east London if anyone wants to arrange to meet up. or even at ace cafe.

thanks

This has got to go before the weekend so offers welcome

You will have to drop your price some way for a quick sale mate.

Does this one come with a receipt? If not i reckon you should put it up for offers over £200. I would rather pay the £280 for an argos receipt and extra games.

Best of luck though.

Well I've reserved it with three games for now. Got till COB Friday to pick up so unless I find a better deal...

not sure if its still valid, but theres free delivery on anything over £50 if you put in code EFD10 on the Argos site. There was also a code of XMASDISCOUNT which gave even more money off depending on how much you spend. Im sure it doesnt help the original seller but as you are buying from Argos anyway I thought it may help.

not sure if its still valid, but theres free delivery on anything over £50 if you put in code EFD10 on the Argos site. There was also a code of XMASDISCOUNT which gave even more money off depending on how much you spend. Im sure it doesnt help the original seller but as you are buying from Argos anyway I thought it may help.

Nope - neither of those codes work I'm afraid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.