The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Genuine Earl's Dash 6 AN Fittings and Hose (ideal for twin feed rail)

dandan

OK fellas,

I have some parts for sale as I have decided I am "going black" under the bonnet and my newly acquired blue/red anodizing and shiny bits are not going to suit what I have planned.

These are all genuine Earl's fittings and all of them are the more expensive proper swivel seal type which means the hose can be rotated once assembled onto the fitting.

If for example you wanted to convert to a dual feed rail then everything you need is here to run from the stock filter to either end of the rail. All you need to do is get the one end of the rail drilled and tapped to M12x1.25

1x 90 degree swivel

1x 45 degree swivel (forged, low profile)

3x straight swivels

2x M12 x 1.25 to 6AN adaptors with Dowty Washers included

1x 6AN male/male/male Tee

1x M12 x 1.25 banjo for use with 6AN hose

Approx 8ft of Autoflex #6 stainless braided hose for use with these fittings

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1x 90 degree swivel

1x M12 x 1.25 to 6AN adaptors with Dowty Washer included

The last two would be left over spare if you were doing a dual feed fuel rail install so I split the list up to try to make that clear. I'm happy to keep those two items if someone wants to pay slightly less and not bother with those two.

This list of items will cost just under £180 from somewhere like Thinkauto and that will not even be for genuine Earl’s parts…they’ll be crappy “Aeroquip style” or “Moquip Style”. These are genuine Earl’s parts, new and unused in all their blue and red anodized glory! :D

If someone wants the fittings on their own for something else then just let me know; I will keep the hose and use it for my “black” install :D

The whole lot: £155

Cheers

Dan

Edit: The hose is not shown but I can get a pic if someone wants it for a particular reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.