The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sub 2K N/A manual

Dave F

Looking to sell the supe after 5 years of great ownership. I am the only UK owner and in the five years it has never let me down.

I bought it stock and have added the following.

Apexi induction kit (orignal will be included)

Blitz nur spec R with baffle (original will be included)

9.5 and 8X17 inch Sparco alloys (Correct Toyota size)

Glass Uk headlights (Little bit steamed up at the moment)

Smaller steering wheel (Original will be incuded)

Strut brace + Brake cylinder stopper

Goodridge Steel brake hoses

Reverse glow dials

Painted dash trim

Clifford concept 300+intellistart

Active spoiler + button (unwired)

Clear indicators + sidelights

It has had regular oil changes with Toyota filters and 10w40 Castrol Magnatex. The coolant was changed earlier this year and a new guaranteed clutch was fitted along with gear box fluid renewal.

The mileage is 97,000, 55,000 of which have been covered by myself.

Now for the bad points

It has a chip of paint missing from just behind the windscreen which I have been told can be sorted for a few hundred pounds and some of the lacquer is peeling near the indicators, as pictured.Also a few little marks here and there but as the pictures show not noticable.

There is also a dent which is underneath the spat so not visible.

There is a rattle behind the dash somewhere but have never been able to find it.

It could also do with a new gearsurround trim as the clips are

broken.

The engine light comes on every now and then which was read as the old speed sensor code 42 (which I have lived with since I've owned it)

On very rough roads I have noticed an occasional knock from the rear right but nothing major.

With the above taken into consideration I am asking for £1900 or very near offer which I think is a good price for a straight car.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.