The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bosch 044 Pump

dandan

I can do them for £164.45 inc delivery and VAT if needed. You'll also need the filter and adaptor to run them in the tank if thats what your doing of course.

What's the total cost, inc delivery & VAT for me to swap from a Walbro to one of these, and in your opinion are there any other alternatives I should consider? TIA :)

What's the total cost, inc delivery & VAT for me to swap from a Walbro to one of these, and in your opinion are there any other alternatives I should consider? TIA :)

£186.85 inc delivery and VAT for the pump, adaptor and filter. No point in changing if your Walbro is doing the business though.

Ryan said:

...Found a few problems with vacuum plumbing mainly to do with the pulsation damper not being used for the Map sensor and the FPR.

and

Last thing i forgot to mention Steve is you need to fit a Bosch 040 pump as the walbro is struggling at this level now.

Doesn't really help me much but I'm sure Ryan knows if it needs it or not though. If the fuel pulsation dampener is on there still, that could do with being removed anyway. Do you know if the fuel pressure started dropping off?

I don't at this stage. For some reason it was previously running with a very high fuel pressure, I asked Ryan to address that (assuming it's possible) when he remapped it, not sure if he has or not yet, he still has my car.

Steve/Paul - I think you are getting your wires crossed.

Paul is talking about the fuel pulsation dampener....Steve is talking about the little damper on the MAP sensor line which "smooths" the raw pressure/vac signal for things like the map sensor, fuel pressure regulator.

I don't at this stage. For some reason it was previously running with a very high fuel pressure, I asked Ryan to address that (assuming it's possible) when he remapped it, not sure if he has or not yet, he still has my car.

Your car should have an Aeromotive fpr on there shouldn't it? If so it can be adjusted yes. Again I'm sure Ryan would have done whats needed. If you need a pump just give me a shout, fnar fnar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.