The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Christmas Trees - Lets see yours

Axle

Why has someone got your camera on Ebay? Did they nick it, then tried to sell it back to you?

I do hope your tree has lots of Creme Eggs hanging from it ;)

No i bought a new one off Ebay is a good one as i tried to take pic with my camera and as it was dark it come out dark even with a flash i wanted the lights to show up ;) hopefully will come monday well it better. and no string to hang eggs and i have no egg so are you offering to send me some

v festive

Brilliant! :D

I've decided I don't do Christmas decorations now unless they're USB powered. I have a USB powered Christmas tree... but it's broken. The USB powered snowman and father Christmas are still working fine though! :D

As for our tree at home, excuse the crappy phone pic but...

"Oh hai! Trees r fun."

Guest CoolsBlue
ours was up for 4 hours, then came crashing down, does anyone know how to keep kittens off trees?

i dont think we will be putting it back up again, picking up decorations scattered over the floor every morning is not my idea of fun :(

not hard really, leave him in another room with the door shut at night?;)

ours was up for 4 hours, then came crashing down, does anyone know how to keep kittens off trees?

i dont think we will be putting it back up again, picking up decorations scattered over the floor every morning is not my idea of fun :(

Cut some lemons or oranges in half and put them around the base of the tree :)

If that doesn't work tie a dog to the bottom of the tree :D