The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec T61 - Huge Spec

Pig

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be sad I'm sure but I have lost the enthusiasm.

Why? Anything in particular?

If it 's just the rolly UK spec suspension you can sort that easily enough. Yes it's more money, but like you say the entire rest of the car is spot on and you've surely spent a pretty penny getting that far so a few hundred quid on suspension could be found?

Why? Anything in particular?

If it 's just the rolly UK spec suspension you can sort that easily enough. Yes it's more money, but like you say the entire rest of the car is spot on and you've surely spent a pretty penny getting that far so a few hundred quid on suspension could be found?

Its not so much the money that is putting me off as i have that set aside ready to go.

Its the actually spending it on something im not going to use, Im thinking that i may do a couple of drift days to see if i enjoy it. If i do i may set it up for drift.

We shall see, the mrs is REALLY not keen on me selling and she wears the trowsers ;)

I just don't seem to care about the car in the same way I used to, hopefully its just a fase.

Nice car, if you sell it you will be back, what are you thinking of getting next mate?:)

Not sure TBH. I have the RS4 so cant think of anything to fit the bill. As said earlier, may try my hand at drifting and get a drift car.

That dash is sooooo cool :)

Thank you..... see supraloopy, he made it for me.

The Club won't be the same without you Pig :(

Always admired your do or die attitude (first Dragonball with an unset-up turbo) :D

It's always great to hear you popping & banging at meets...

Although you only drive it infrequently, bet you love it when you do...

Don't do it mate... :)

PS. I realise that the above reasons are all selfish on my part, but thought a it was worth a try :D

Always admired your do or die attitude (first Dragonball with an unset-up turbo) :D

PS. I realise that the above reasons are all selfish on my part, but thought a it was worth a try :D

Was thinking the very same this morning :)

What like this???? - Just been reminding myself of the good times

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8VQ8ZWFMbYo

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4DrsJzUbJcA

Its good for potential buyers to see its never really seen a hard day out :innocent:

Was thinking the very same this morning :)

Thanks for last night mate, was great to cuddle up with you.

Dont be stupid Jon, Get Chris Wilson to sort your suspension and then enjoy it next year at more track and drift events. You are more than welcome to Join Wes, B'have, Tony and Myself at all the track days.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, I would like to take you up on that once the suspension is done.

Jon

Ryan, was doing some thinking. When i fit the new wastegate spring, would it not be fine running @ minimum boost untill i can get a slot with you? Are you working over xmas?

Jon

Its a love hate relationship is it not :D

Hell yeah!

Ryan, was doing some thinking. When i fit the new wastegate spring, would it not be fine running @ minimum boost untill i can get a slot with you? Are you working over xmas?

Jon

Hell yeah!

Hi Jon

Yeah as long as the mininum boost with the new spring is in the same range of boost it has been mapped to now then it will be fine. Will be working a few days over christmas, best to pop us a PM. But im definatly away in austria from the 4th - 10th though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.