The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec T61 - Huge Spec

Pig

Well......what can I say? I have decided to put her up for sale. She only got used properly 6 times last year. (apart from outings for new mods and mapping)

I believe the car can be used by someone who will appreciate her for what she is and get the buzz I used to get just from starting her up, let alone racing her.

The car is a UK spec Manual 6 speed, Dyno'd at 575bhp @ 1.35 bar, I have recently raised the boost to 1.6 bar but it will not hold more than 1.35 (I have a new waste gate spring in my kitchen to fix that)

The car has a fresh full respray (all glass out and panel's off) + custom computer cut stone chip shield on the front and lower rear quarters (worth £500)

As you can see by the pictures the car has never been driven hard or used for what it’s been designed for ;)

The car has run an 11.8 quarter mile @ 126.88 at Santapod and a 172.76 in 26.89 from a standing start to 1 mile. (faster than a gallardo)

I would like to think that is one of the top cars in the club. I am not aware of any other cars pushing this sort of power out of a T61 @ 1.35bar.

The only bad point:- I personally feel the suspension needs doing. I’m sick of stock suspension.

More info to come, but I will have to go and look at the car to get mileage (approx 110-120 I think) and to answer any other questions.

Modification List

Engine Build:

HKS 264 264 Cams

HKS 2.0mm Head Gasket

ARP Head Bolts

ARP Main Studs

CP Pistons

Carrillo Rods

Ferrea Dual Valve Springs

Ferrea Retainers

Ferrea Locks

Ferrea Valve Guides

Ferrea Stock Size Locators

Modified Oil Pump

Fuelling:

PHR Fuel Rail

880cc Injectors

Braided Fuel Lines (Complete)

Aero motive FPR

Bosch Fuel Pump

Large cone filer from race car

Turbo:

AEM Air Filter

T61 Turbo (0.86ar) - water cooled

De-cat pipe

Tanabe Medallion Touring Exhaust

HKS SSQV Blow off Valve

Greddy Waste gate (0.8bar - 1.2bar spring in my kitchen)

Cooling:

Greddy 3 Row FMIC

Fluidline Rad

18 Row oil cooler, mounted @ side for extra cooling

Cusco Oil Catch can

90mm throttle body (ready to fit)

Engine Management:

AEM ECU

AEM Inlet Air Temp Sensor

AEM 3.5bar MAP sensor

HKS DLI

Blitz Colour Boost controller Inc Oil temp sensor

Electronic Boost/EGT Gauge

AEM Air Fuel Ratio Gauge

Mapping by Ryan G A ++++++

Gearbox:

6 Speed

HKS twin plate (inc fly wheel)

New Supra pedals on the way from the states

Shiny gear knob (please change it, I hate it :))

Brakes:

Performance friction race pads

Also have Chris Wilson fast road pads in box if you want to fit (20% warn)

Stock disks

Also have 3G - 20 grove disks ready to fit (new)

Wheel:

UK 17's with facelift center caps

R888's all round.

Body:

Full, no corners cut respray

Rear window + quarter glass's tinted (lightest tint available)

New rear lights

New front Indicators

New front and rear bumpers

New bonnet scoop

New Windscreen

Other:

Race Logic Traction Control

Race Logic Dash II - Digital Dash

Side notes:-

Have MOT's from 1999

Have owned vehicle since August 2005

Purchased for £9500

Price £18'995

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mind isn't 100% made up. I still have some thinking to do. If it doesn't sell then it's going off the road for a while whilst I try something else. Not sure what though.

Will be sad I'm sure but I have lost the enthusiasm.

My mind isn't 100% made up. I still have some thinking to do. If it doesn't sell then it's going off the road for a while whilst I try something else. Not sure what though.

You won't be able to go - I thought the same as you and within 2 weeks I was back!! When I had the Beemer sat next to the Supra in the drive all I wanted to drive was the Supra!! The Beemer was just a car but the Supra, well, its a state of mind!

Just visualise it driving away mate, whenever I lose heart I think about actually letting it go - usually sorts me out ;)

You won't be able to go - I thought the same as you and within 2 weeks I was back!! When I had the Beemer sat next to the Supra in the drive all I wanted to drive was the Supra!! The Beemer was just a car but the Supra, well, its a state of mind!

:goodpost:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.