The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gathering intrest BRAND NEW BLOCK + BRAND NEW HEAD

TRD DAN

well i was hoping people were just gonna throw some offers at me and i see if its worth me holding onto it or getting rid :) for the block i would say 1500 and then for the head not entirely sure but would like to sell them as a pair ideally also its a full uk head so the cams are uk spec to anyone that may of wondered

• 2 weeks later...

not yet jamie im still a bit undecided to be honest i will let those intrested if it deffinatley is going up for sale , im really gonna try and grit my teeth and go single with it as its a a fresh blank canvass to start with ya know , il have to see how bad the motor trade gets :(

not yet jamie im still a bit undecided to be honest i will let those intrested if it deffinatley is going up for sale , im really gonna try and grit my teeth and go single with it as its a a fresh blank canvass to start with ya know , il have to see how bad the motor trade gets :(

If you are planning to make BIG power from a single install then you would be better off with a good used block (with as high mileage as possible) rather than new. Sensible power levels will be ok on a new block.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.