The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Generic Rant Thread

michael

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who don't say thank you when you let the the out at junctions or when you hold a door open for them...!!:(

H.

That does wind me up no end, but I still do it as I feel bad if I don't. However if they don't say thank you when i hold the door open I do make a point of saying "Yeah, thank you!!!".

Bagpipes! WTF is appealing about the godawful drone that those things produce?

Even worse are 'bagpipe albums'. Your 'favourite classics' played on Satan's torture instrument of choice, the Bagpipe!

Even worserer would be the kind of wooly brained dullards who buy sh*t like 'Spirit of the Glen'. You'll find them in Woolworths although, thankfully, not for much longer.

C'mon Jamesmark. Defend them and I'll come round to your house and laugh in your face until I prolapse.

Bagpipes! WTF is appealing about the godawful drone that those things produce?

Even worse are 'bagpipe albums'. Your 'favourite classics' played on Satan's torture instrument of choice, the Bagpipe!

Even worserer would be the kind of wooly brained dullards who buy sh*t like 'Spirit of the Glen'. You'll find them in Woolworths although, thankfully, not for much longer.

C'mon Jamesmark. Defend them and I'll come round to your house and laugh in your face until I prolapse.

:rlol:

Recruiters who are more retarded than a retard in a retard shop telling you there are no jobs.

Welcome to Leeds, home of the amazing bullsh*tting recruitment people.

When I first moved up here I particularly loved this particular line from 'Lee' at Office Angels.

"They love the Sourthern accent up here. You'll get an extra 3k just for that. I can get you a job tomorrow for 18k more likely it'll be even higher".

To be fair he did get me a job the following day. Seven years on and I'm still 2k short of that elusive 18. :rolleyes:

When I first moved up here I particularly loved this particular line from 'Lee' at Office Angels.

"They love the Sourthern accent up here. You'll get an extra 3k just for that. I can get you a job tomorrow for 18k more likely it'll be even higher".

To be fair he did get me a job the following day. Seven years on and I'm still 2k short of that elusive 18. :rolleyes:

Ahh Lee, he truly is a numpty!

Welcome to Leeds, home of the amazing bullsh*tting recruitment people.

The guy I saw today was asking me about writing (which I do in my spare time) and went into more detail about that than anything about my actual profession. Oh and he told me he tried to write a romantic novel once...but only managed a chapter. :blink: