The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Generic Rant Thread

michael

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bog roll companies that put too much glue on the roll forcing you to waste the first 10 sheets or so and a minute of your time trying to get the roll started properly.

Getting "super-rickrolled" as per the nws one not mentioning any names ;) grrrrr

Flat battery on the car with no way of getting to it because the cable manufacturers always make them 1 1/2 foot too short and no booster pack available.

Banning of cigarettes in pubs, causing massive losses in revenue and local boozers shutting everywhere.

Inflation proof pensions ( and oversized pensions ) for civil servants in particular aimed at MP's.

Speedhumps.

Computer games that need patching as soon as they're released and the company not being bothered to sort it for months.

People who drive dangerously around your supe even though they're in a piece of sh*t rust bucket with the acceleration of a snail with a limp, thinking they've raced and beaten you when you're minding your own business having a relaxing drive.

Wasps with attitude "I've got a stinger and i'm not afraid to use it on your eyeball". Usually found at Alton Towers

People who don't clean up their dog poop.

People who use the locking electric window mechanism to trap you in the car with their fart that could melt paint.....

people who rant about eveything........... oh wait a sec ;)

Single carriageway roads which are stupidly wide. People over take into on coming traffic which is seriously dangerous. A fatal accident occured last Thursday in Welshpool, near me, due to this. Either 2 people in differant directions both over taking or someone who was unlucky enough to be near the central white lines:(

Why dont they make the roads a normal width or make them duel carriage way, or at least on side?

Some of these will ruffle feathers in here :duel:

But anyway..:p

The selfish people who get on trains and stop just inside the doorway as soon as they have got on.

Rude people who step on your shoes without apologising.

Peope who push in at bars despite blatantly knowing you were there first.

Forum members who are rude for no reason other than they are big posters and can get away with it

People who still buy 911s at full factory price brand new

Restaurants who mess up your food order and argue with you that you told them you wanted that incorrect order

People who go home from the bar when its their round

Post men or couriers who don't bother to ring your door and just leave "Sorry we missed you..." cards

Women who drink from pint glasses (I just put that in their for a laugh :D, but I do know guys who get annoyed by it - lol)

The list could be endless to be honest...

What, like ladies nights with free entry/free drinks/half price drinks, 12 months maternity leave, retire at 60, cheaper car insurance, bigger funds & campaigns for 'female' cancers than 'male' cancers, have a seat given up and a door held open yet never let other drivers out of junctions or conceed right of way and have a family court system totaly biased in their favour- that sort of thing?

That's very good Gazboy - I must memorise that for future reference ;)