The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Generic Rant Thread

michael

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Marc P

2) Any other pointless post whores..!!;)

3) It's not a threat, I just don't have the money on me at the moment...!!

H.

I thought I was your COD fweind:(:D

p.s. I think you should get a 911 and give the Supra to vicki;)

People who quote people who are on my blocked idiots list so I have to read their nonsense.

People who block people.

The way that 'some' girls really over sexualise themselves and then say they are treated unfairly.

What, like ladies nights with free entry/free drinks/half price drinks, 12 months maternity leave, retire at 60, cheaper car insurance, bigger funds & campaigns for 'female' cancers than 'male' cancers, have a seat given up and a door held open yet never let other drivers out of junctions or conceed right of way and have a family court system totaly biased in their favour- that sort of thing?

What, like ladies nights with free entry/free drinks/half price drinks, 12 months maternity leave, retire at 60, cheaper car insurance, bigger funds & campaigns for 'female' cancers than 'male' cancers, have a seat given up and a door held open yet never let other drivers out of junctions or conceed right of way and have a family court system totaly biased in their favour- that sort of thing?

I think she meant something about Creme Eggs.

The way that 'some' girls really over sexualise themselves and then say they are treated unfairly.

ZS1064 SAYS - i hope your not refering to me, i dont feel in any way that im 'sexualising' myself at all, my other half is on here so why would i need to flirt with men over the key board..

People who quote people who are on my blocked idiots list so I have to read their nonsense.

Can you PM the ones that are left without being blocked, with the list of the ones that have been blocked, then we can take all that into consideration when quoting the ones that may have been blocked?

Thank you :)