The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Generic Rant Thread

michael

Well instead of creating a new thread, here we go!

Royal Mail, sent a mobile phone special delivery, cost £24 to ensure it got there for 13:00 the next day, turned up 2 days later at the guys house, if that wasn't bad enough, bought a new phone and paid for special next day delivery (should have been here today for 13:00)

Guess who is still waiting for his new phone?

I hate the royal mail, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junk mail. Why in this age of "environmental friendlyness" do I have 8 tonnes of envelopes offering me cheaper car insurance, loans and credit cards every fooking day??:rolleyes::tongue:

H.

Months ago, we all had a couple of low energy light bulbs delivered - unasked for, and free - all to save the planet no doubt.

On the other hand - pretty much everything in my house is Halogen, so giving me a couple of bulbs I didn't want and will never use doesn't really seem to help the environment all that much.....

• 1 month later...
I'm thinking about it. After all, it is theft. Those poor mugs could be anywhere by now. :(

Yeah, resprayed and off to Europe somewhere, probably.

And they've only gone, because they must be the cleanest available. Just leave them dirty somewhere, and wash them up when you need them. People are inherently lazy when it comes to washing up. ;)

Fat people in supermarkets.

Why do they wobble about that and look constantly surprised?

Why do they walk so slowly?

Do they know what they're doing? Is there a goal for them being in the shop or are they just killing time?

Does the Supermarket employ them to keep the place looking busy? or to slow me down so I buy more stuff?

Why do none of them have jobs?